Wow. I just had a yahoo email sent to my phone 10hrs after it was sent! There goes my theory that yahoo is the best account I have on my phone. This is the first time its done that. Usually I'll get my messages within a minute. I had other messages sent before and after it without any apparent delay. Strange.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 07:19 PM
    It might have something to do with the new BIS 2.6 being deployed today. You could log into your BIS account with Tmobile and delete the account then add it back again. This makes the 2.6 take effect. Here is the link just in case you dont have it. https://my.t-mobile.com/Login/Default.aspx
    Also, if you want to keep the emails that are on your device right now you should do a backup first. It will loose all your email on your phone but not your online account of course.
    03-21-09 07:30 PM
    Ya that email was sent at 11:58pm and I received it at 5pm the next day. Maybe they were updating at midnight? So what's new with BIS 2.6?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 07:44 PM
    Yes, actually they were updating at midnight.

I didn't have any emails come in 10 hours late, though. Weird.
    03-21-09 07:49 PM
    For me the new BIS 2.6 has made IMAP way way faster. IMAP always worked for me but there was a little delay. Now it comes through just as fast as POP does. Also now when I hit the mneu key while an email is open i have the option to file the message. I assume it allows you to file it as spam since it shows "inbox" and expands to show spam
    03-21-09 09:00 PM
    What about for different providers?
    03-21-09 09:11 PM
    As far as I know it works for all providers in the Americas.
    03-21-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD