Feeling like my 9930 may be my last BB for awhile, I decided to slap on Otterbox's Defender.

No doubt I've lost the beauty and slimness of the naked Bold design. But, combined with a screen protector I'm confident my Bold will be in "like new" condition when it's time to replace it.

In fact, I've found the added bulk to be a plus for my large hands. Also, the earpiece and speakerphone appear to be louder. Not having to worry about drops, scratches, and dirt, make me feel like I can ride this Bold until the "wheels fall off."

If you're concerned about RIM's future, I suggest you protect it with a Defender and make it last as long as you possibly can.
    JoyfulHeart35 likes this.
    07-10-12 02:29 PM
    I have a 9900 as well, but went with the otterbox commuter. I agree, it was hard to cover the naked beauty of the 9900 which is why I went with the less revealing option.

tank top over the sweater
    07-10-12 02:33 PM
    Blackberry Hard Shell case by Blackberry is my defender. It is so good it almost looks like the Bold 9900 has no case, partially due to the Bold's slim design, but also how well designed this case is.
    07-10-12 03:59 PM
    I went with the casemate tough case. The phone still looks brilliant but now it's protected too.
    07-10-12 04:09 PM
    I have the Otterbox Defender for my Droid Razr and I like it. Good experiences with Otterbox. I would recommend getting the Zagg complete coverage protectors to put on first then the Otterbox since the inside might scuff the device just a tad.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    07-10-12 05:15 PM
    Feeling like my 9930 may be my last BB for awhile, I decided to slap on Otterbox's Defender.

No doubt I've lost the beauty and slimness of the naked Bold design. But, combined with a screen protector I'm confident my Bold will be in "like new" condition when it's time to replace it.

In fact, I've found the added bulk to be a plus for my large hands. Also, the earpiece and speakerphone appear to be louder. Not having to worry about drops, scratches, and dirt, make me feel like I can ride this Bold until the "wheels fall off."

If you're concerned about RIM's future, I suggest you protect it with a Defender and make it last as long as you possibly can.
    Ah Man. When your title said "Defended your 9930", I thought there was going to be a round by round description of a battle royal.

Almost turned off my TV.

I was going to ask where to send the flowers. Damn.
    07-10-12 05:19 PM
    Some of you are all the same. Looking for the negative in EVERYTHING. Or at least putting a negative twist on everything. Sheesh
    Speedygi likes this.
    07-10-12 05:22 PM
    That's what I should have done with mine.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    07-10-12 06:03 PM
    I defended all of my phones. The otterboxes are fantastic on any blackberry that does NOT have any moving parts. They sucked on my 8220 and 9800.

My bold has the commuter and I love it!
    Plan on getting a defender for my upcoming 9100.
    07-10-12 06:56 PM
    Have an AGF GRT on my 9810 (should have wrapped it first) and an otterbox on my PlayBook. Want the PB to last forever.
    07-10-12 07:30 PM
    Have an AGF GRT on my 9810 (should have wrapped it first) and an otterbox on my PlayBook. Want the PB to last forever.
    I used to have an Otterbox on my PlayBook. Now I have a portfolio case for it with the Otterbox just sitting here all alone haha.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    07-10-12 07:43 PM
    I went with putting it in my pocket. Scratches add character
    07-10-12 08:41 PM
    I went with putting it in my pocket. Scratches add character
    Haha I like this ...then that means my BlackBerry Tour has a LOT of character lol
    07-10-12 09:00 PM
    I also have the defender for my 9900. It's a great case and has really worked well for me.
    07-10-12 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD