I don't know about you, but I'm tired of this pointless complains in user-to-user forums and want finally to find decent place where I and all of you could share issues/bugs directly to Blackberry Team so Blackberry Team could finally HEAR US! so they react more quickly and make hot fixes for example for the latest 10.3.2.2876 (SR2836) update.

If anyone knows best place to do this, I/we look forward to your reply. Thanks in advance!

P.S. Do not offer BlackBerry 10 OS Software - BlackBerry Support Community Forums , been there done that years ago. Blackberry Support Forum is the same user-to-user forum like Crackberry Forum and is worse then Crackberry Forum there you can find much more support then from Blackberry "Support" Forum itself where you can only find "workarounds" back links to Crackberry Forum ))).

+ Don't get me wrong, Crackberry Forum is perfect for "easy to share with community" about issues/bugs we found, but it's pointless place to write our complaints, we need direct place for Blackberry Team to write our complains issues/bugs so Blackberry Team could finally HEAR US!
    Last edited by novapolskas; 01-13-16 at 08:09 AM.
    01-13-16 07:44 AM
    Did you know the latest update has bug in Android runtime,can't delete android apps..
    01-13-16 08:13 AM
    Did you know the latest update has bug in Android runtime,can't delete android apps..
    Yes I do:
    I ...want finally to find decent place where I and all of you could share issues/bugs directly to Blackberry Team so Blackberry Team could finally HEAR US! so they react more quickly and make hot fixes for example for the latest 10.3.2.2876 (SR2836) update.
    I got this buggy update this morning myself. This is exactly why I started this thread so we all finally find and know the decent place to inform Blackberry Team about issues/bugs like "the latest update has bug in Android runtime,can't delete android apps.." so they could not make excuses by "we didn't know it" and we all finally could force them to make some actions and be responsible/professional!
    01-13-16 08:25 AM
    Yes I do:

I got this buggy update this morning myself. This is exactly why I started this thread so we all finally find and know the decent place to inform Blackberry Team about issues/bugs like "the latest update has bug in Android runtime,can't delete android apps.." so they could not make excuses by "we didn't know it" and we all finally forced them to make some actions!
    Twitter is probably a good place for this. Deckard79 has just tweeted Michael Clewley (BB) about this problem. We will see if it helps.
    Jonneh likes this.
    01-13-16 08:32 AM
    Twitter is probably a good place for this. Deckard79 has just tweeted Michael Clewley (BB) about this problem. We will see if it helps.
    Very good! We can tweet Michael Clewley via Twitter (I offer you all to spam Michael Clewley with this problem), what more other options we have?
    01-13-16 08:37 AM
    Very good! We can tweet Michael Clewley via Twitter (I offer you all to spam Michael Clewley with this problem), what more other options we have?
    With all due respect, we do not all need to spam him. He has been very attentive in the past with complaints and suggestions so lets give him respect in this matter and hopefully we will get a resolution soon.
    Jonneh likes this.
    01-13-16 08:41 AM
    This is not the first time BlackBerry release OTA update with problems,I still remember OTA update made Z30 died,Q10 sound smaller..
    01-13-16 08:43 AM
    With all due respect, we do not all need to spam him. He has been very attentive in the past with complaints and suggestions so lets give him respect in this matter and hopefully we will get a resolution soon.
    Ok, I can understand this, but they MUST at least to know and understand that they MUST stop pushing buggy update worldwide, with all due respect.
    brookie229 likes this.
    01-13-16 08:45 AM
    This is not the first time BlackBerry release OTA update with problems,I still remember OTA update made Z30 died,Q10 sound smaller..
    And of course the Passport screen flicker issue of which Clewley was informed by Twitter and he responded in a favorable manner.
    01-13-16 08:50 AM
    And of course the Passport screen flicker issue of which Clewley was informed by Twitter and he responded in a favorable manner.
    Yup and Bla1ze leak the fix OS for screen flicker
    01-13-16 09:48 AM
    The problem is that they have terminated 10.3.2 development, and moved on to 10.3.3. I hope they can reallocate resources back to issue a fix.
    01-13-16 09:57 AM
    The Remote Log Collection in Security & Privacy allow you to send a Bug report on your device. Also, if you reset your device after the restart a pop-up will ask you why you restarted your device and give you options to choose to send directly to BlackBerry.

If you don't have the Remote Log Collection. Then simply plug your BlackBerry 10 device into a wall charger and then hold both volume keys to hard reset it. It should appear in Security after the restart.

Attachment 387636
    Attached Thumbnails Decent place to inform Blackberry Team about issues/bugs?-img_20160113_173032.png  
    Last edited by lancadter; 01-13-16 at 11:51 AM.
    01-13-16 11:35 AM
    The Remote Log Collection in Security & Privacy allow you to send a Bug report on your device. Also, if you reset your device after the restart a pop-up will ask you why you restarted your device and give you options to choose to send directly to BlackBerry.

If you don't have the Remote Log Collection. Then simply plug your BlackBerry 10 device into a wall charger and then hold both volume keys to hard reset it. It should appear in Security after the restart.

Attachment 387636
    I Agee I find this the best answer I've seen thus far.

The power of the force and the  passport.
    01-13-16 11:55 AM
    I Agee I find this the best answer I've seen thus far.

The power of the force and the  passport.
    Constructive... :-D

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    01-13-16 06:33 PM

Attachment 387636
    Sorry, but this seems to work only with shopblackberry.com or carrier bought devices, but not with unlocked ones.

Is there another solution for unlocked/sim free bought BB10 devices?
    02-19-16 07:57 AM
    Sorry, but this seems to work only with shopblackberry.com or carrier bought devices, but not with unlocked ones.

Is there another solution for unlocked/sim free bought BB10 devices?
    I think the bug reporting tool initiated after a reboot may only be in Beta software and or BlackBerry owned internal devices.

In regards to a more direct line to BlackBerry, you could try buying a BES12 Cloud subscription, which also includes access to the support portal. I haven't used the support part of BES12 cloud myself, but the cost of a BES12 cloud license, is cheaper than a support call to BlackBerry. It had been a while since I purchased the license, but I think it was about $25.

Edit:

Logged into my BlackBerry account for BES12 Cloud and there is a service request application.

Attachment 391914
    02-19-16 09:11 AM