So when i try to install this debug token :http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...erry10-817781/

Everything works good and stuff but then this comes up Debug token ECHO error need help ( look at screenshot)-unbenannt.jpg

It says: Error no Devices specified

There was an error generating the debug token :

ECHO ist ausgeschaltet (OFF)

In English ECHO is off (OFF)

So thats my only problem and i just got this in my config but in the video the guy has other stuff. I have just this

Debug token ECHO error need help ( look at screenshot)-unbenannt.jpg
    10-12-13 06:17 AM
    Dude... we spend a lot of time on the PC. Be kind and don't force us to try and read such tiny stuff...

PASSPIN, DEVICEPASS and PASS key are all null (no valu), there is no way it will ever work. Read the tutorial again and set it up properly.
    10-12-13 03:51 PM
    Dude... we spend a lot of time on the PC. Be kind and don't force us to try and read such tiny stuff...

PASSPIN, DEVICEPASS and PASS key are all null (no valu), there is no way it will ever work. Read the tutorial again and set it up properly.
    DUDE i deleted it so you cant see my stuff i dont want anyone to hack in my device or something I just want help with that error and if you cant help then dont
    10-13-13 03:00 AM
    DUDE i deleted it so you cant see my stuff i dont want anyone to hack in my device or something I just want help with that error and if you cant help then dont

Silly me.

I'd start from scratch if I were you. Check back the thread to see if you have the latest tools, download and set up everythig again.

And no need to snap. You'd be surprised at how many people actually don't input the right info into those files...
    10-13-13 09:20 AM
    did you get this sorted i have the same error
    10-28-13 12:16 PM