Great that both of you have joined forces.

But before you do anything, can you please improve BlackBerry Hub and Onedrive integration so we can download multiple attachments together from hub to a onedrive folder and attach documents to emails from multiple onedrive folders.
    03-19-18 08:55 PM
    hub to a onedrive folder
    Would be nice to choose the destination prior to download, but not difficult to move after.

attach documents to emails from multiple onedrive folders
    Easily done using MiXplorer to choose the files, then share to hub and create the email. I'm sure other file managers could do it just as simply.
    03-19-18 09:59 PM
    There's a download button but you can't add onedrive. It seems like Google doesn't allow any other services but their own.
    03-20-18 01:19 AM
    Start from a file manager that is connected to onedrive, not from the hub when sending.
    Duckman00 likes this.
    03-20-18 06:37 AM
    I'm a huge fan of Microsoft. I tried google service for a bit but hated it than I got office 365 love it
    03-24-18 03:55 PM
    I'm a huge fan of Microsoft.
    I have never ever heard anyone ever say that before.
    Digital_Islandboy likes this.
    03-26-18 10:48 AM
    Dear BlackBerry and Microsoft. I'm a customer using an E3 Office 365 subscription but I'm not able to sync my mail account with the Hub. There's no forwarding to the corporate logon page (as others know well from a gmail account). So I'm forced to use this bloody Outook app and have two calendar, mail and todo apps.
    I really, really would love it if you can get this fixed.
    04-05-18 12:48 AM
    Great that both of you have joined forces.

But before you do anything, can you please improve BlackBerry Hub and Onedrive integration so we can download multiple attachments together from hub to a onedrive folder and attach documents to emails from multiple onedrive folders.
    I don't think this is what the partnership is about
    04-05-18 11:55 AM