I'm a fan of canadas largest house/trance DJ deadmau5. I was going through his video and he has in my opinion the coolest Mobile launch events check it out. To bad he's not a blackberry guy what do you think?
    01-27-13 09:22 PM
    And I think he is publicly against popping molly so he is a good roll model
    anthonysira likes this.
    01-27-13 09:26 PM
    Here's another one just in case you guys haven't a seen in my opinion that's pretty awesome. I think it's important a couple days to reflect on other platforms releases so we can have a discussion about what makes a release stand out memorable and exciting there's many ways of strategically pulling off a great release can't wait to see what blackberry has up there sleeves
    01-27-13 09:31 PM
    I've always thoughy deadmau5 was pretty awesome, but this was just incredible to watch, definitely too bad he's not a BlackBerry guy
    01-27-13 11:11 PM
    I love how an event like that is for the people not invite only not developers only not media only not only only I hope blackberry has a fun event for the users bring in a great performer and let's celebrate our favorite mobile experience agreed? We need Kevin to call heins and say let's party haha okay maybe in getting carried away but you know what I mean
    01-27-13 11:32 PM
    When I used to follow skrillex on twitter he always posted from a BlackBerry. Not sure what he is using now though.

Sent from my game boy color
    01-28-13 12:37 AM
    I prefer david guetta but I like deadmau5 too ^^
    01-28-13 01:31 AM
    I wish I could find the article again, but I read something that very indirectly (as in not the point of the article) mentioned something about Deadmau5 using his BlackBerry. I don't know for sure, but i'm willling to bet Deadmau5 doesn't use Nokia in his personal life, I bet he's just doing the concerts because Nokia is paying him to. Seriously, try finding one article about a Nokia model being used by Deadmau5, all you'll find is promotional concerts.
    I don't really care what his choice of phone is, he's still one of my most favorite producers
    01-28-13 08:16 AM
    It sounds like music from the original nintendo.
    No thanks.
    01-28-13 08:22 AM
    Double score!
    Here is the article that mentions his BlackBerry:
    http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/29/a...io-and-techno/

And dig this:
    http://lite.coolspotters.com/musicia.../media/1789203
    anthonysira likes this.
    01-28-13 08:22 AM
    It sounds like music from the original nintendo.
    No thanks.
    I'm with this guy ... if RIM would get a musician to endorse them, it should be an actual musician. You know, somebody that can like play an instrument and stuff :P
    01-28-13 08:28 AM
    I always kind of thought programming multiple instrumentations with emphasis on synths, and thusly creating an entire song was as relevant as a guy playing one individual instrument; either mode of creating music takes effort and a chunk of somebody's time.

I can see we're heading down the road here where you have people who love electronica and people who love to bash it. Unfortunate.

You know, no physical instrument can produce a majority of the sounds that come from electronica, and as for those sounds: what sounds dumb to you can move the soul of someone else. Don't start a flame war fellas. I rather love the sound of a Nintendo shaking the speakers in my car; go check out the 8-Bit Operators
    01-28-13 08:51 AM
    ugh 10char
    01-28-13 08:56 AM
    Remember last time they hires a band lol fail
    BitPusher2600 likes this.
    01-28-13 11:27 AM