I have FINALLY talked my fiance into a BB....this of course means we will be adding her onto my plan and getting her a tour and I myself will also be getting a free tour! Pray for us my brothers and sisters of the BB nation that my fiance does not lose her nerve!

08-22-09 11:29 AM
    Oh and also pray the Tours we get don't suck loL!

08-22-09 11:29 AM
    Congrats good luck on getting a good tour!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 11:31 AM
    Congrats good luck on getting a good tour!

TY lol I am not affraid to use my 30 day window so I am not to worried about it. VZW reps I use for everything know my phone number by heart lol!

08-22-09 11:35 AM
    Sounds like a plan to me.
    08-22-09 01:19 PM
    Congrats and good luck. She'll love it, my wife loves that I got her a curve and now she is thinking about the BOGO offer for the Tour for us. Win/win for you
    08-22-09 01:28 PM
    shell love it and spend more time on it than in your relationship mwahaha
    08-22-09 02:15 PM
    I'm praying for her that you don't split up and she gets stuck paying for your Tour for the rest of the contract or the ETF. If you're not related by blood or marriage think very carefully before getting into a contract you may later regret.

08-22-09 02:17 PM
    Sounds like a great plan...Damn Americans lol...We those-who-are-North haven't seen a deal in our lifetimes. Oh well, hope you get good Tours...heh gunna stand out in a sea of Storm users who returned their Tours, but GL to ya.

08-22-09 02:35 PM
    I'm praying for her that you don't split up and she gets stuck paying for your Tour for the rest of the contract or the ETF. If you're not related by blood or marriage think very carefully before getting into a contract you may later regret.

Ummm....great advice unfortunately its out of context here.
    First of all he said its his fiance which means they ARE commited to be married. Second of all, he said he's adding her new BB to HIS contract. Not the other way around. He simply asked for his CB friends to pray she didn't back out of getting a BB. Why the negativity?

08-22-09 05:15 PM
    I have FINALLY talked my fiance into a BB....this of course means we will be adding her onto my plan and getting her a tour and I myself will also be getting a free tour! Pray for us my brothers and sisters of the BB nation that my fiance does not lose her nerve!
    Com'on ... fess up ... you only proposed so you could add her to your plan and get a free Tour out of it! You sly devil, you!

My husband's verizon contract is ending in a couple of months and I am just counting the days until I can add him and my daughter and get a new BB for myself! (hopefully the 9700, but I'm not counting chickens before they hatch or anything!!) <insert evil laugh here>

Enjoy your new BB! And congrats on your engagement
    08-22-09 05:27 PM
    Don't worry, mate. I did likewise & my wifie is super attached to her ? BlackBerry? since then!

08-22-09 07:15 PM
    Congrats... Hopefully I get mine Monday or Tuesday. I'm pumped as well as experiencing withdrawals from selling my Bold last night. I need my Crack........Berry fix!
    08-22-09 07:24 PM

I posted a congratulations & good luck to you earlier. Unfortunately you probably never saw it because it also contained a remark about a rude poster here, who's post was deleted. So.... Again, congrats on the new wifey & new BB, and good luck with both!

08-22-09 09:41 PM
    Congrats!!!! May the Tour be with you!
    08-22-09 09:46 PM
    Fiance is loving her curve can't get her off it! As for whoever was rude who cares! The internrt is so sewius!

08-22-09 11:26 PM
    Congrats to the two of you! I am sure that she will love her new Blackberry.

Are you going to get the groomsmen or best man a new Blackberry?
    08-22-09 11:58 PM
    Congrats to the two of you! I am sure that she will love her new Blackberry.

Are you going to get the groomsmen or best man a new Blackberry?
    If he does I wanna be in the wedding. Strwberryblond will catch the bouquet.
    08-23-09 12:01 AM
    U can throw ur BB also with the bouquet since ull be getting some serious cash u can buy new ones anyway hahhaha

08-23-09 06:45 AM
    If he does I wanna be in the wedding. Strwberryblond will catch the bouquet.
    Yay! I caught one once. 3 years ago. Still waiting.....
    Lol

08-23-09 09:29 PM
    Totally didn't see it was going on his plan. But honestly I was j/k. Guess I should have included LOL.

08-23-09 11:07 PM
    No hard feelings lol.

08-23-09 11:16 PM
    Broa, congrat. and have fun in BB world.
    08-24-09 06:56 AM
    Oh and also pray the Tours we get don't suck loL!

Based on what I've read, that might not be a bad idea. Still, sometimes, even though everyone starts out with issues on their phone, succeeding ones that get bought often times have no problems at all. You might get lucky. Bestofluck to you and here's hoping your fiance has a very good first impression.
    08-24-09 07:32 AM
    Yay! I caught one once. 3 years ago. Still waiting.....
    Lol

LOL ok you talked me into it.... I'll marry you.
    08-25-09 04:41 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD