Hey guys,

My wife, who is and will be over in Canada for some time, is thinking of getting a blackberry (8120) and we want to be able to blackberry message. I am in Philly, she is in Toronto. I will most likely get a T-mobile unlimited data plan, and she wants to get a 2mb plan added to her current Fido contract ( since the other plans are too expensive, there is no unlimited plan, and all they want to do is bbmessage and rarely check email). Do you guys know if 2mb will be enough for us bbmessaging throughout the day (we will message a lot)? How much data is used in each bbmessage ( a few bits or bytes?), that way we can know whether she(we, lol) need to pay 30 for 6bg(which is waaayy to much)....

what do you guys think...
    09-18-08 11:47 AM
    how much is the 2mb plan?
    you can get a 15 dollar email plan with unlimited email and bbm
    09-18-08 11:55 AM
    Fido told me 2mb-$15 4mb-$25 6gb-$30 .... all as add-ons

She does not want to leave Fido b/c 1) she has a great student rate plan 2)she will be moving to the states in june and doesnt want to start any contract...
    Last edited by herewego83; 09-18-08 at 12:00 PM. Reason: spelling
    09-18-08 11:59 AM
    Might as well just spend the extra $15 and get the 6gb. She may not ever come close to using 6gb but 2mb is definitely not enough to be receiving emails and BB messaging all day every day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 12:49 PM
    fido lied to you
    there is a 15 dollar unlimited email plan
    with unlimited emails and bbm
    09-19-08 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD