So I somehow got his small cut on the tip of my thumb, but it really hurts to touch it. Problem is it's my trackball thumb! It really hurts to use the trackball at all. I tried using my other hand but it just doesn't feel right. I hope it heals quickly!!

This has been the only time I regret my BB having a trackball. I want to play with it but it hurts too much

Hope it heals quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need my fix!!!!!!!!
    03-21-09 01:20 PM
    Here is to a speedy recovery

For now cover it with a band aid and get more traction hah
    03-21-09 01:32 PM
    This sounds crazy but it works. As a musician and truck detailer, I rely on touch. If my fingertips are cut, a tiny TINY dab of crazy glue works wonders! Traction might feel different, but it might be enough to get you "rolling"!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 01:52 PM
    Sorry to hear about your situation! Just try using the other finger for now, do only what you need to, you'll probably get used to it for a short term solution..
    03-21-09 02:02 PM
    Crazy glue does do the trick. Glue that sucker up and get back at it!
    03-21-09 02:02 PM
    That sucks I'm sorry but try the crazy glue works great!

03-21-09 02:04 PM
    Ditto on the Crazy Glue, one of the reasons surgeons started using it to close cuts and incisions.

03-21-09 02:11 PM
    Be careful with that Krazy Glue though, especially if you are a male, don't go to the bathroom immediately after applying.
    03-21-09 02:48 PM
    Be careful with that Krazy Glue though, especially if you are a male, don't go to the bathroom immediately after applying.
    Yeah, that could be a sticky situation.
    03-21-09 02:49 PM
    If you want something a little more "medical" than Krazy Glue try New Skin or Second Skin. A little less long lasting than the KG I'm sure but may like it better. Grab it at any pharmacy in the first aid section. It just forms a protective barrier, heard bowlers use it too.
    03-21-09 03:44 PM
    This may be the craziest idea yet, but put the blackberry down for a while until you heal.. lol I gues sthats like a sin around here
    03-21-09 03:52 PM
    lol get yourself one of them rubber doo hickeys people put on their finger to turn pages. Or, even a finger cot!
    03-21-09 04:00 PM
    This may be the craziest idea yet, but put the blackberry down for a while until you heal.. lol I gues sthats like a sin around here
    Lock'em up. Blackberry jail for you.
    03-21-09 04:29 PM
    Don't even joke about a thing like that. lol
    03-21-09 04:42 PM
    Keep trying to use your other hand. I know it feels weird at first, but after you get used to it, it comes in very handy. No pun intended.
    03-21-09 04:43 PM
    Keep trying to use your other hand. I know it feels weird at first, but after you get used to it, it comes in very handy. No pun intended.

no sexual implications there......
    03-21-09 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD