Hey Guys!!!!!

I have been looking into this ColorWare business and I am very interested in customizing my 8830 but I don't think I can go 3 weeks without my Berry even though I have my 2nd line w/ a Krzr. (BLAH!! ) The price is not as HIGH as I thought it would be especially for a Berry that no one else would have.

I have read interesting tips about what I can do while I am waiting for the return of my precisous Berry but with Sprint I don't have the option of switching my SIM card into another Berry and it working. Atleast I dont think I do

Give me your thoughts as it would be truelly valued!!! Thanks guys!!!!
    04-09-08 08:58 AM
    Not sure about cdma networks and switching between phones, don't think its possible but I'm sure someone more knowledgable could chime in?
    04-09-08 08:03 PM
    Yeah cdma phones you have to call cs with the imei number to have them switch the phone. What you need is a local service like colorware that will give you a loaner bb. Good luck finding any such service!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-08 11:29 PM
    takes 2 mins for them to swap
    04-10-08 12:52 AM
    Jazzee you should start something in nyc customizing phones with a loaner service! I bet you could make a small fortune

04-10-08 01:02 AM
    Jazzee you should start something in nyc customizing phones with a loaner service! I bet you could make a small fortune

Hmmmm....That's a good thought!!!!
    04-10-08 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD