Ok, I'm trying to figure this out for my mom. She has a 8900 and wants her custom ringtone to play through he BT ear piece. Is this possible? When she gets a call her phone, obviously, plays the ringtone but she gets beeping in the ear piece. Its a motorola ear piece but I dont know the model number. Thanks in advance.
    01-23-11 12:45 AM
    Nope. Sorry.
    01-23-11 07:08 AM
    Get her a Motorola handset lol. That's the only brand I've ever had that does it, but all of them i've had do it. Razr, Krzr, v360, v551 and even the i335 i currently use for work........ that's one feature I still miss about my Krzr......
    01-30-11 10:02 PM
    Ok, I'm trying to figure this out for my mom. She has a 8900 and wants her custom ringtone to play through he BT ear piece. Is this possible? When she gets a call her phone, obviously, plays the ringtone but she gets beeping in the ear piece. Its a motorola ear piece but I dont know the model number. Thanks in advance.
    Our phones are to SMART for that. You can get a cheap prepaid phone and it will do a different ringtone for each person in your address book and play them all through your bluetooth. But the smartphones CAN'T do that & NO devloper has any idea how to do it. I've been missing this ever since I got my first smart phone. And if a app developer thinks they have the skills, I would buy the the app.
    Last edited by BigRob673; 03-30-11 at 07:00 AM.
    03-30-11 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD