Asking for a little feedback and/or help. I have ten custom contact notification "profiles" for family, business, non profit group. These "profiles" include custom ringtones, text and email tones.

Since the 10.3.1.1779 release my Passport continues to allow sounds of some sort (text, email primarily) to come through no matter what Active Profile is selected. Any thoughts or ideas on how to resolve this issue? It's really a problem when in a meeting for example. Kind of embarrassing.

Never had any of these problems with BB OS, but with BB10, I have to work through this problem with each subsequent OS release. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted from my Passport. It's hip to be square
    05-29-15 10:07 AM
    other than loading the OS yourself, i would go through each profile ( normal, vibrate, meeting whatever) and check each contacts' notifications to be sure they are appropriate.
    05-29-15 10:10 AM
    would be nice if we had more of a selection of ring tones like android phones have even i have power tools and they are limited
    05-29-15 10:13 AM
    other than loading the OS yourself, i would go through each profile ( normal, vibrate, meeting whatever) and check each contacts' notifications to be sure they are appropriate.
    I will give that another shot. Everything is correct in the custom notifications. You have the option for the sounds to be on, off, or use the "Profile Settings". When I have done that in the past, it seems to turn off the custom sounds in all profiles.

This is not a huge issue, but it is a little frustrating. As a Blackberry user since the late 90's, I love the OS and am not looking to change. BB10 is awesome and keeps getting better with each release, just looking for a little feedback.

Posted from my Passport. It's hip to be square
    05-29-15 10:28 AM