Well its been almost a week since i received my G1 at first i was loving it i wasnt thinking of my berry but after i noticed a few minor things like no group texing, battery didnt last my entire day i was like man forget this G1 bb here i am am coming home. i told my wife i was returning the G1 she said keep it those a minor things. Now here i am today and my batter for some reason last the same as my curve after its first initial charge and i found a way around the group texing. I am so in love with this G1 the apps are crazy the browser with 4 window options is just amazing. I dont think i can go back to any bb if the browser isnt this amazing so i deceided to put my curve in permanant timeout.
    10-26-08 03:51 PM
    That's too bad. Hope you enjoy the new device.
    10-26-08 03:55 PM
    Good luck with your new device.
    10-26-08 05:50 PM
    Have fun with your (un)cool new toy.
    10-26-08 07:04 PM
    In the future, if you want to post about a different smartphone and why you prefer it to the BB, please do so in the "Other Smartphones" subforum. If you post that in this general BB forum, you come off as an arrogant *** trying to start a flamewar, but I can tell that's not your intention.
    10-26-08 07:22 PM
    In the future, if you want to post about a different smartphone and why you prefer it to the BB, please do so in the "Other Smartphones" subforum. If you post that in this general BB forum, you come off as an arrogant *** trying to start a flamewar, but I can tell that's not your intention.
    no flamewar intended my good man

oh p.s. i will still use my curve when traveling abroad because of uma and am still a bb freak so i also get the javelin when tmo releases
    10-26-08 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD