Hello Fellow Crack owners

I am new to the site and I have a few questions on switching devices. I currently have a 8330 Curve and I am really intrested into the new tour. I currently not avaliable for an ungrade and I really don't want to have to pay full retail price of 489.00. Is there anyway I could pick up a BB Tour cheaper? Thanks to all that reply.
    07-19-09 05:58 PM
    I'm on mobile now so it's hard for me to provide links, but there are a few threads in this forum about getting deals (from Verizon) and about problems with the new Tour.

Those threads convinced me to hold off on paying today's price for the Tour - too many weird problems that I would not expect in a BB.

I'll gladly hold on to my 8330.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 06:31 PM
    I went from the same curve to the Tour on Friday. I too am not eligible for an upgrade. I added a line to my acct (had to go family share plan) which will cost me $20 more a month but well worth it for me. I told the guy no one would be using the other line and that I just wanted the Tour for mine and he used a fake esn to activate the other line. That saved me the additional $9.99 a month for an additional line.
    07-19-09 06:32 PM
    I went from the same curve to the Tour on Friday. I too am not eligible for an upgrade. I added a line to my acct (had to go family share plan) which will cost me $20 more a month but well worth it for me. I told the guy no one would be using the other line and that I just wanted the Tour for mine and he used a fake esn to activate the other line. That saved me the additional $9.99 a month for an additional line.
    Thats a good possible path. Another thing is, my mother is avaliable for an upgrade, could she get the Tour and give it to me? And I could activate my number on that phone and she could activate her number on my curve?
    07-19-09 06:37 PM
    I went from the curve to the tour. i have not had any problem with mine.
    07-19-09 06:52 PM
    I went from the curve to the tour. i have not had any problem with mine.
    Did you have an upgrade?
    07-19-09 07:02 PM
    Bump for replys
    07-19-09 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD