Well my 8830 is getting worn out. Wanting to pick up a pearl 8130 or curve 8330 since my upgrade date is may. Which of the two phones have the better camera? It was the only thing lacking from my 8830.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 01:32 AM
    Camera is the same resolution,

Curve has full qwerty keyboard like your 8830, and the 8330 has 1.5 times more memory than the 8830/8130 (96MB vs 64MB).

IMO, get the 8330.

08-21-09 01:35 AM
    Compare BB HH with the help of below link.

BlackBerry - PDAs - PDA Phone at BlackBerry.com India
    08-21-09 01:39 AM
    Get a Tour!! Just my two cents....
    08-21-09 01:40 AM
    I had the pearl 8130 for about a month before I gave it to my kid. Got the curve 8330 and have been happy with it. The pearl was fine until I snooped at the curve. I prefer the keyboard over the suretype. Way more space in the curve. I also like the larger screen on the curve. It basically comes down to preference. I found many threads comparing the 2 phones when I was debating that same question. Good Luck!
    08-21-09 03:55 AM
    in my opinion, went through 5 pearls in one year. The curve is def more stable. No problems yet with it, cross my fingers. Like everyone else states, it comes down to personal prefrence. Could always go with the pearl flip as it has more memory than the 8330.

08-21-09 04:09 AM
    I had to reactivate my Pearl the other night, bricked my Curve trying to get too cute with a hybrid OS, and it was too late to restore it.

I couldn't stand the SureType keyboard on the Pearl.

Definitely go in a play with the Pearl's keyboard if you are considering the Pearl or the Pearl flip.
    08-21-09 05:04 AM
    The curve rocks! The pearl lacks that classic BB look to me and the keyboard isnt a qwerty, right?
    08-21-09 07:14 AM
    The curves memory is what makes me want it, but the pearls size is a thing I like too. Not going to bother with a tour. I'd have to pay close to full retail even for a used one, so why bother when my upgrade date is in may and I can pick up an onyx

08-21-09 01:10 PM
    Curve has the bigger screen-easy movie

08-21-09 01:52 PM
    I've had a Pearl for a year and while I've had a few (fixable) track ball problems,but overall I'm happy with it. I love the compact size. I keep it in the right front pocket of my jeans. The memory is not a problem as I have a SD card with ongodly amounts of memory. I'm glad I made the choice I did.

08-21-09 02:06 PM
    Can you even get an old school pearl at Vdub anymore?

I thought they had discontinued it, and are only offering the Pearl Flip now-

I may be wrong though.

But if thats the case- the Flip Form would definitely impact my decision.

If it were up to me, it would be the Curve.

But only if I couldn't get my hands on the Tour for whatever reason.
    08-21-09 02:15 PM
    my pearl was good to me, but get the tour...
    08-21-09 02:48 PM
    Get the tour if you want alot of memory or get the 8330 if you you want a reliable phone.
    08-21-09 03:03 PM
    Like I posted, not going fo the tour, just need a decent phone to last until may when I can get an onyx

08-21-09 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD