Does anyone know why Sprint removed the BB Curve from its web site? Its not showing as an available phone... Hmmm. something doesnt seem right...:
    06-26-08 06:56 PM
    Apparently, the Curve was on back order and Sprint is trying to catch up. However, last I heard, the Curve was back on the website so.... Hmm.
    06-26-08 06:58 PM
    As of this post it's not there.
    06-26-08 07:39 PM
    Another rumor is that Sprint will be acquired by a competitor very soon. Mall quiosks are now closed. They may be eliminating their stock
    06-26-08 07:50 PM
    Another rumor is that Sprint will be acquired by a competitor very soon. Mall quiosks are now closed. They may be eliminating their stock
    And another is that with the release of the Bold scheduled for September they're not offering the Curve any longer.
    06-26-08 08:03 PM
    I called last week to buy the Curve and the sales rep told me it would be two weeks before I could receive it because it was back ordered. When I told him to forget it he said it wasn't back ordered and I received it two days later.
    06-26-08 10:49 PM
    Funny, we still have a few Sprint Mall Kiosks left open around here......
    06-27-08 04:07 PM
    Dan Hesse is just making the retail outlet portion of Sprint more manageable. There were too many Sprint stores...probably came from when Sprint and Nextel merged. Plus I believe I heard that they may be starting to close down authorized resellers, which a lot of these kiosks are.
    06-27-08 06:57 PM
    as of this postm the curve is back on the site...though interesting...Sprint doesn't consider the Instinct a smartphone...
    06-27-08 06:58 PM
    The sprint kiosks that's closed were in fact authorized dealers, not corporate owned. The mall near me had one close while the other stayed open. I know one of the sales people and he explained the deal.
    It personally think their 100 all everything plan is an attempt by them to rebuild their business.
    I think if they rebuild their customer base then selling becomes more possible down the line.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD