I am a realtor and am trying to access a site...that I pull work from. I just got my blackberry for exactly this reason. When I log onto the site...it won't let me enter my password...when I called verizon they said it's because the website requires either netscape or internet explorer 4. or higher...so How do I access this site? HELP!
    03-23-09 09:26 PM
    Try downloading the opera mini browser or the Bolt browser.
    03-23-09 09:28 PM
    Is that equal to or on the same lines as the netscape and internet explorer?
    Can I run 2 browsers on my blackberry?
    03-23-09 09:30 PM
    I am a realtor and am trying to access a site...that I pull work from. I just got my blackberry for exactly this reason. When I log onto the site...it won't let me enter my password...when I called verizon they said it's because the website requires either netscape or internet explorer 4. or higher...so How do I access this site? HELP!
    You have a couple things you can try. Open the BB browser, then press the BB button, select Options, then Browser Options, then under Browser Identification select IE or Firefox.

If that does not work then try using a 3rd Party browser like opera mini. Opera Browser | Faster & safer Internet | Free Download
    03-23-09 09:33 PM
    You could run 3 if you wanted. It will only take a few minutes to do. Simply from you BB browser go to google and type in opera mini, Then find where it says opera mini download. Should take maybe a minute tops to download. Then there will be a opera mini icon on your screen. Click it and you on the web, try to log in threw that. No promises but it "MAY" work.
    03-23-09 09:34 PM
    With your browser open, try Options > Browser Configuration. Check off all the boxes at the top and about halfway down change Emulation Mode to Microsoft IE.

If it works, keep in mind that you might need to change your browser emulation back to Blackberry to get it to work on most other sites.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Try going into the options in browser then browser config and check all the boxes, if that does not work you can try to change the emulation near the bottom to something else. OTA (over the air) files will not work for downloading on anything other than Blackberry just so you know. Give it a shot or try opera mini
    Yeah forgot to mention changing the emulation mode, but my CB peeps got my back!
    03-23-09 09:36 PM
    We are good ain't we? Damn good grammar4 too.
    03-23-09 09:39 PM
    Let us know if it work out for you!
    03-23-09 09:47 PM
    Thank God...it worked. You guys rock! Now I just have to figure out how to use the browser...it keeps getting big and tini tiny...
    03-23-09 10:03 PM
    I downloaded the opera-mini browser...forgot to mention that!
    03-23-09 10:04 PM
    Thank God...it worked. You guys rock! Now I just have to figure out how to use the browser...it keeps getting big and tini tiny...
    It's great isn't it? Just hit "5" to zoom in. "2" to scroll up. "8" to scroll down. "4" to scroll to the left and "6" to scroll to the right. What I do is hit 5 as soon as I get to a site using Mini-Opera so that I can read it as if it were on my PC. Scrolling is super fast too.
    03-23-09 10:08 PM
    You will get used to it don't worry. and we are here to help anytime you need us!
    03-23-09 10:11 PM
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo good night boys - it's been a long day! Chat with you again...take care!
    03-23-09 10:15 PM
    no problemo
    03-23-09 10:22 PM
    hey im a nurse trying to seek help on my curve ive put the wrong password in my phone can some please help me an tell me wat to do itz saying jvm 513
    03-23-09 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD