Hey guys, i would bet this was asked tons of times b4 but im BRAND NEW! AS IN FIRST POST! SRY!
    anyway, im on verizon and binded to it as im 17 and its all on my parents. Im mainly getting a blackberry for bbm cause every1 in my fam has 1 except me. Should i get the curve or wait for the bold?
    05-19-08 08:54 PM
    "17 and its all on my parents"

Well being a parent......get the Curve at a good price - now. Then get the updated OS when it is officially released. The bottom line is that you will have a BlackBerry
    05-19-08 09:09 PM
    Hey guys, i would bet this was asked tons of times b4 but im BRAND NEW! AS IN FIRST POST! SRY!
    anyway, im on verizon and binded to it as im 17 and its all on my parents. Im mainly getting a blackberry for bbm cause every1 in my fam has 1 except me. Should i get the curve or wait for the bold?
    "17 and its all on my parents"

Well being a parent......get the Curve at a good price - now. Then get the updated OS when it is officially released. The bottom line is that you will have a BlackBerry

Not only that, it will be a while before Bold arrive at CDMA
    05-19-08 09:19 PM
    I agree, get the curve. You'll love it.
    05-19-08 10:01 PM
    I got the Curve a week ago, and I call tech support and asked them about the bold. They told me that Verizon may actually pass on the bold since they have the 8800 and now the Curve. The tech did tell me that it would be at least a year before the Bold would come; if it comes?
    I was trying to decide, I fianlly said to heck with it I will keep my curve.
    05-19-08 10:56 PM
    A berry in the hand is better than a picture of one..
    You probably will be 18 before vzw releases the bold.
    Just my .02

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-08 11:02 PM
    yes, it will be about a year before they get the bold...speculation is that verizon will be picking up the touchscreen blackberry, codenamed "thunder"...all i can say is that im excited for the bold because ive had every blackberry and this will be the one that has everything there is to offer in one device.
    05-19-08 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD