ok i purchased my curve just before christmas. its my first BB and im loving it. hes my baby best phone ever and im never going back to anything else. BB all the way. however today i encontered a problem with my wifi. its been working perfectly up until this afternoon
    whenever i search for something it just goes to a blank white page and loading at the bottom of the screen and just stays that way?!?!!? why? anyone know how to fix it?

the onlything i have done different today is i bookmarked a webpage and set it to work offline also for later on. thats it. could that be it? otherwise i havent touched any of the settings.

any help greatly appreciated
    01-30-10 06:00 PM
    I would make sure you still have a connection to your wifi and then would try taking that webpage off to see if it works without that. Then you can at least know that is the problem or not. Let me know if that works.
    01-30-10 06:36 PM
    ok ive checked that im still connected and i definetly am.
    i also deleted the webpage that i bookmarked.
    still not working?? anyideas?
    01-31-10 04:20 AM
    Did you try a battery pull. You berry may just need to be reset.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 04:24 AM
    ok someone else on CB told me to use the old BB cure of taking the battery out wait 30 seconds and then put itback in. well i did that and it worked. wtf?? i dont understand how that works but it did so i am happy. but it be nice to know what causes the problem. anyway thanks for the help
    01-31-10 04:31 AM
    Whenever something happens. Try a battery pull. A lot of the time it fixes the problem. Its like a computer, just needs to be reset every now and again. As for a reason for why it happened, things get buggy now and again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 04:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD