I am planning to get myself a Passport soon. I used to like smaller phone. But I'm getting that age I need bigger screen to read things....
    So I think Passport will be my daily driver & when I go out for walk or night out, I'll switch to Q10 for portability.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 07:13 PM
    I stopped into Telus to try out the Passport. I was expecting to like it, and I did! Happy with my Z30 for now, but see myself getting it eventually!

white Z30 STA100-5
    09-27-14 07:46 PM
    Haha "you women."

Posted via CB10
    theRock1975 likes this.
    09-27-14 08:55 PM
    My lady is happy for me because she knows I like it; however, she is ok with it. She seems to like the Z30 better.
    By the way, I have to say I really enjoy the new way of moving the cursor, the bubble, and selecting text.

Using Z10, wanting Z30, eyeing Windermere
    hpjrt and Anthony_2u like this.
    09-27-14 09:20 PM
    I'm a woman and I plan to buy the Passport as soon as it's back in stock on Amazon. I type two-handed on my 9900 and Q10 anyway. Plus it's more about the brand and physical keyboard for me. BlackBerrys are powerful and elegant, efficient and productive, combining both form and substance.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by AthenaSmith; 09-28-14 at 03:54 AM.
    09-28-14 01:16 AM
    I will get it eventually, not just yet. I do carry my Q10 in the front pocket of my skinny jeans, as long as I'm not sitting down. I wouldn't be able to do this with the Passport. It will fit in all my jacket and coat pockets, so I'll probably get it in November and get used to carrying it around over the winter.

I don't type one-handed, so once I get used to the wider keyboard, I should be typing very quickly on it.

I suspect I will still keep my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 08:02 AM
    My GF always writes in one hand.

First time I showed off my Q10 to her and told her that the physical keys are more accurate and quick to write with than her iPhone. She said "can I try". But she usually use one hand, and said that it was easier to use one hand in touch keyboards.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 08:40 AM
    I'll will be ordering one as soon as they're back in stock, and my current beloved Q10 will go to my hubby (who's never tried BB 10). Very excited and can't wait to have my Passport in hand!
    09-28-14 02:57 PM
  9. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Love the feedback. ...Passport will do very well... i carry a wallet like leather product which i can put the Passport in as well as money, credit cards etc.. and i just carry it with me all the time... nothing in the pockets.. works fine!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 06:08 PM
    Love the feedback. ...Passport will do very well... i carry a wallet like leather product which i can put the Passport in as well as money, credit cards etc.. and i just carry it with me all the time... nothing in the pockets.. works fine!

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a photo and link where you purchased this, thanks!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    09-28-14 06:24 PM
    I think she is going to try it with the leather case/wallet. That's what she uses for her Z30 and she uses two hands for that so I think she'll be alright.

AmaZ30ed
    09-28-14 06:30 PM
    Wow, and I thought that the passport was strictly a man phone. Bold sharp manly lines, chewing on unwary iphones with its mouth open, grunting with every testosteroneesque click of the numberless keypad. That is the passport I fear and that is why I chose q5 to reflect my semi manliness.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 06:49 PM
    Same here. I'm hoping it'll be on VZW but we'll see... :-)

VZW STL 100-4 currently running 10.3.0.1154
    I'm still hoping we Verizon folks will see Passport in November. That's how the Z30 launch went; global GSM launch, CDMA version on Verizon about a month and a half later.
    09-28-14 07:05 PM
    posted by Denise in LA:

"I will need to buy a bigger purse when I get my Passport."

------------------------

Of course you will! May I suggest something by Prada or maybe Louis Vuitton? That's how my wife rolls.
    09-28-14 07:06 PM
    showed my gf the passport at the telus store today, she was impressed by the keyboard but not by the dimensions.
    09-28-14 10:57 PM
    I'm really thinking about getting one but im sure going to see how I can handle it since my hands are not that big, I had the same concerns when I wanted to get my Z30 and I'm very happy with it.

The real problem here is I got my Z30 less than a year ago and I would feel bad to get another phone in less than a year!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 11:40 PM
    hmmm yet to hear or see many women type 'ugly'....as it regards the Passport--that in itself is interesting..
    09-28-14 11:40 PM
    Woman here. The Passport is what I like to call "hideously beautiful." I'd definitely use one if I could afford one or if one somehow magically ends up in my possession. Also, my hands are huge for a relatively short person (5'4" at best, but my hands can easily do nine keys on the piano without stretching) so size isn't an issue.
    09-29-14 01:37 AM
    hmmm yet to hear or see many women type 'ugly'....as it regards the Passport--that in itself is interesting..
    It's not ugly, when you see it in person it looks sharp. Pictures don't do it justice.

As for everything else, it's not the size that matters, but how you use it.

(Sorry, I had to)

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 10:35 AM
    I used to think it was weird looking, but it's grown on me. I still would have to see one in person before I would want one.....
    09-29-14 10:59 AM
    Absolutely love my Passport! The size can be overwhelming, but I adapted pretty fast. Yes I'm talking about my Passport! Heheh

Posted via CB10
    Skatophilia likes this.
    03-06-15 10:04 PM
    I'm really thinking about getting one but im sure going to see how I can handle it since my hands are not that big, I had the same concerns when I wanted to get my Z30 and I'm very happy with it.

The real problem here is I got my Z30 less than a year ago and I would feel bad to get another phone in less than a year!

Posted via CB10
    Ever feel bad getting another purse? Lol
    Get it!

Curious, do you women like the Passport?-img_1425753596392.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 12:45 PM
    My wife regularly throws her Q10 at me, so she's definitely looking forward to those sharp corners.

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 12:54 PM
    I used to think it was weird looking, but it's grown on me. I still would have to see one in person before I would want one.....
    I see you all over crackberry and I'm shocked you don't have a passport already.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 12:57 PM
    I've discovered that the Passport is exactly the size what can fit in the inner pocket of my suit.

It should be less of a problem for women. Most women I've seen usually have larger wallets than men. Reason is that they often have their mandatory hand bags with their stuff in it. Then a Passport is really not much of problem as it will be just another thing in the hand bag. In practice women can have larger phones than men because of their hand bags and men are limited to what can fit in their suits.
    03-07-15 08:14 PM
50 12