I am trying to find a push to talk platform that will work on the Blackberry, Droid, and iPhone.

Any help would be appreciated.
    11-24-10 01:33 PM
    Welcome Ahamish

Push to talk is a different type of network, not a setting or app. Sprints PTT network is iDen...and there is no other way to get this type of talking to work beside switching to Nextel/Sprint's iDen.
    11-24-10 02:25 PM
    There are apps out there just you gotta look. When i had my droig i had one i cant remeber the name but it is there and there is one for iphone also...BB well not sure...Hope it helps alittle...Just as a fyi its not really a a PTT app its a voice storage then it sends it after your done....
    11-24-10 02:46 PM
    Our standard phone around the office is the Blackberry, but some of us are getting droids. One guy has an iPhone that isn't a company phone. The droids all have a push to talk app on them. We were able to find a push to talk app that allowed the droids and the iPhone to both use and talk to each other; however, we haven't been able to find one that also includes Blackberries.

The Blackberries and droids are on Verizon. The iPhone is on AT&T.

They app they were using is tikl, but I haven't been able to find it for Blackberry.
    11-24-10 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD