I have invited 3 friends so far since bbm went cross platform (all 3 ios users) and i none of my messages are getting delivered... i just get the 'x' indicating the message isn't getting through.... all my other bbm contacts are working as normal so it has to be an issue between bb10 and ios....

Also, I have received messages from them okay... from their end it seems to be fine...

Anyone else have this problem? I'm running the latest release of 10.2 if that matters..

Tried deleting the contacts and re adding with the same result on all 3 contacts...

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 09:11 AM
    I have ios BBM contacts, and working fine after I told them to update their BBM app.

Hope this helps.
    pandapurple likes this.
    10-25-13 09:31 AM
    Go to iTunes Store and update the BBM app. Read on CB that when Apple updated iOS 7, it removed the font used by BBM. The update should solve your problem. Been BBMing friends on Android. Works very nicely.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 09:35 AM
    I have 2 android and 1 iOS contact since the release and it's working great. The only thing we noticed is their profile picture, it took a while before I was able to see it. Very nice experience overall, finally I'm starting to have a decent BBM contact list again!
    10-25-13 09:44 AM