I have always guessed that criminals use Bb because of the encryption that comes with the device and now I just read an article that confirms that!

Australian Police say that they cannot intercept messages on BBM, so it makes their jobs alot harder

Organised crime gets smart with technology

On a related note: thereason that many celebrities and criminals use BBM, is because of the pin-to-pin messaging, where someone's name and number stays anonymous but they can still add a contact and talk to each other without giving much info. From what i have seenof BB10, it seems that RIM is removing this feature and now you can invite anyone through FB or LinkedIn. Do you think BBM will lose its appeal to those people?
    12-31-12 12:13 PM
    i believe RIM have a partnership with law enforcement agencies? i'm sure i read that somewhere
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    12-31-12 12:17 PM
    Why wouldn't they use the same thing the government uses? I bet plenty still use iphone and android too, just not the smart ones. If they are smart enough they would have their own BES server too.
    sk8er_tor and Bobert_123 like this.
    12-31-12 12:20 PM
    But not all BlackBerry users are criminals
    kbz1960, bb10_fan, Sansu94 and 4 others like this.
    12-31-12 12:27 PM
    Thor always said that BlackBerry is for people that get things done and define their own definition of success
    12-31-12 12:32 PM
    Yet those in politics,FBI,CIA,DHS, etc use Blackberry's, oh the irony of it all,lol.
    12-31-12 12:32 PM
    Thor always said that BlackBerry is for people that get things done and define their own definition of success
    Hahahaa hey it is what it is right.
    BergerKing likes this.
    12-31-12 12:45 PM
    Blackberry Playbook encryption (personal data/files) + long password = good luck , never gonna get in
    lewcat and portal like this.
    12-31-12 12:50 PM
    I would use bb too if i was going to do something bad
    12-31-12 01:03 PM
    So all car thieves use cars in the commission of their crimes, therefore all people who use cars are criminals??????
    12-31-12 01:05 PM
    Define bad,lol. Maybe we should all (on this thread) get new avatars. I get first dibs on Al Capone.
    I would use bb too if i was going to do something bad
    Berry_Pink likes this.
    12-31-12 01:06 PM
    Example: When I send my girl certain messages on the phone, I choose to use bbm rather than texting.
    00stryder, bquinney and uaisol like this.
    12-31-12 01:08 PM
    organized crime has a way of keeping up with the times. just imagine a day when you don't need a duffel bag to transfer cash or large sums of money, instead you can use BBM Pay and 2 NFC connected phones.
    12-31-12 01:09 PM
    You are from here on in known as Kate Ma Barker.
    So all car thieves use cars in the commission of their crimes, therefore all people who use cars are criminals??????
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-31-12 01:10 PM
    Roflmao, no no, not at all. Speaking in terms of criminal mind only. Look at you, sexy smile, bedroom eyes, a look that says smoldering volcano sensuality.

Anybody else agree?
    That sounds like an old sea hag!!!!!!:what:

YUUUUUUUU CKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Ma Barker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    12-31-12 01:39 PM
    Get a BBM room please
    12-31-12 01:44 PM
    What a bogus article. To blame the tool is foolish. Stick to the people who wield it.
    And in this specific case, a Blackberry?

Why don't we also slam pastas and breads? I'm sure criminals use the energy the food provides for their crimes! But It's so plentiful that police cannot cut off crooks access!!

Guilt by association is ignorant at best. Especially when it comes to a COMMUNICATIONS DEVICE. Idi0ts...
    mnhockeycoach99 likes this.
    12-31-12 02:21 PM
    BlackBerrys should be banned, along with cars, guns, ski masks, stones that fit inside socks, socks, stones, and violent video games.
    00stryder likes this.
    12-31-12 02:23 PM
    organized crime has a way of keeping up with the times. just imagine a day when you don't need a duffel bag to transfer cash or large sums of money, instead you can use BBM Pay and 2 NFC connected phones.
    I can see that, the criminal goes into the bank, pulls out a gun and demands an nfc transfer.
    12-31-12 02:31 PM
    I can see that, the criminal goes into the bank, pulls out a gun and demands an nfc transfer.
    well i was thinking more of business-to-business criminal activity like money for drugs, weapons, stolen goods, laundering etc.
    12-31-12 03:02 PM
    you've been struck by, you've been hit by, A SMOOOTH CRIMINAL !
    Spencerdl, SPNKr, BB_Bmore and 1 others like this.
    12-31-12 03:04 PM
    Criminals use cars!
    Omg
    12-31-12 03:13 PM
    That sounds like an old sea hag!!!!!!:what:

YUUUUUUUU CKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Ma Barker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    TWSS! And I agree!
    12-31-12 03:17 PM
    Roflmao, no no, not at all. Speaking in terms of criminal mind only. Look at you, sexy smile, bedroom eyes, a look that says smoldering volcano sensuality.

Anybody else agree?
    She has the brains Ma Barker just wish she had, and you're gonna make Q blush, all that flattery. But not overindulgent, in the slightest.

Anything that can be used by good can be twisted towards evil, that is just the nature of the world. Good medicines have bad uses, but blaming the medicine is purely idiotic.

(BTW, if you are a fan of accents, you'd probably have to censor yourself. ..)
    Last edited by BergerKing; 12-31-12 at 04:33 PM.
    12-31-12 03:22 PM
    Why do you think a lot of politicians use Berry's.
    12-31-12 03:41 PM
146 123 ...