To avoid being in Julian Assange released cables,lol.
    Why do you think a lot of politicians use Berry's.
    01-01-13 10:56 AM
    Roflmao, proove it!
    the only countries who can't wiretap BBM conversations with a warrant aren't westernized nations. That's a fact, supported by a major investigation I was part of resulting in 20 arrests in North America. If you seriously think NA and European law enforcement is stymied by BBM you're mistaken. Sorry bad guys!
    01-01-13 10:59 AM
    Roflmao, proove it!
    Can't prove it....there are times that revealing too much information can result in a trip down the elevator with a box in your arms....so you end up having to say something brilliant that sounds like "trust me in this" which satisfies no one....

If the intelligence community wants something they can press the issue....

Trust me in this....
    01-01-13 11:03 AM
    Still ..... Roflmao, proove it.
    Can't prove it....there are times that revealing too much information can result in a trip down the elevator with a box in your arms....so you end up having to say something brilliant that sounds like "trust me in this" which satisfies no one....

If the intelligence community wants something they can press the issue....

Trust me in this....
    01-01-13 11:07 AM
    The manufacturer has previously insisted that even it cannot unscramble users' messages when sent on the devices.
    Oh nonononononono....chocolate is the great redeemer of all evils and the magic medicine to all that ails you!!!!

PMS? Chocolate cures that
    Bad relationship? Chocolate cures that
    The Atlantic in between you and your man? Chocolate cures that
    Firewall rules and ports H3LL? Chocolate cures that
    Bad hair day? Chocolate cures that

Oh....bringing it back to Blackberry being criminal so I don't get in trouble even if I blow this buzz......

Didn't some of the London rioters get captured by the police tracking down their Blackberry communications? Did I read that correctly???

London riots: BlackBerry to help police probe Messenger looting 'role' | UK news | The Guardian

What was the end result of the BB "cooperation" with police? If I'm not mistaken they did provide the suspects' messages, didn't they? I'm still trying to sober up from last night so my memory is a bit fuzzy....
    01-01-13 11:15 AM

Criminals use Blackberry-big-smiley-003.jpg
    01-01-13 11:25 AM
    That's too bright for Jan 1, lol. Oh mine eyes.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big-smiley-003.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	130013
    01-01-13 11:28 AM
    lol the US government and fortune 500 companies use Blackberry....need I say anymore?
    TomJasper likes this.
    01-01-13 12:41 PM
    Well like everything else we should blame the phone not the criminals, they may have had a bad childhood.
    01-01-13 01:42 PM
    I wager she could track you down and send you a postal letter with no return address and only the words "Found you, Mr. Smith" written on the inside of the envelope. No fingerprints and no DNA left behind.
    01-01-13 01:55 PM
    the term "criminal" has many definitions including and not limited to gangsters, FBI, CIA, governments etc... that list is long.
    TomJasper likes this.
    01-01-13 02:22 PM
    organized crime has a way of keeping up with the times. just imagine a day when you don't need a duffel bag to transfer cash or large sums of money, instead you can use BBM Pay and 2 NFC connected phones.
    it is already part of the norm to transfer(duff l bags full of lute) via the airwaves .
    TomJasper likes this.
    01-01-13 02:27 PM
    I wager she could track you down and send you a postal letter with no return address and only the words "Found you, Mr. Smith" written on the inside of the envelope. No fingerprints and no DNA left behind.
    That's BASIC TRAINING!!!!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-01-13 02:52 PM
    I will take that wager. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a criminal, I just have very strong privacy beliefs.
    01-01-13 03:07 PM
    That's BASIC TRAINING!!!!!
    Roflmao, go for it.
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-01-13 03:08 PM
    the only countries who can't wiretap BBM conversations with a warrant aren't westernized nations. That's a fact, supported by a major investigation I was part of resulting in 20 arrests in North America. If you seriously think NA and European law enforcement is stymied by BBM you're mistaken. Sorry bad guys!
    Yeah sure my BBMs with my wife over BIS. Yeah. But not if a BES is involved with end to end encryption is my understanding.
    BergerKing and TomJasper like this.
    01-01-13 03:16 PM
    Isn't this why everyone is clamoring for Skype?

Can "they" monitor BBM Voice?
    01-01-13 03:34 PM
    I would think BBID,GPS is what London had to work with and then they rolled some, you know like Sabu,lol.
    Yeah sure my BBMs with my wife over BIS. Yeah. But not if a BES is involved with end to end encryption is my understanding.
    01-01-13 03:35 PM
    ***News alert at 6!*** Criminals use phones!
    TomJasper likes this.
    01-01-13 03:38 PM
    So all car thieves use cars in the commission of their crimes, therefore all people who use cars are criminals??????
    you would have to be to keep up with fuel prices.
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-01-13 03:49 PM
    Hahahaa hey it is what it is right.
    The game is the game.
    01-01-13 03:50 PM
    BlackBerries don't kill people, CrackBerry addicts waiting for BB10 kill people.
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-01-13 04:23 PM
    Pretty much any consumer smartphone, including BB's, are traceable/monitorable. This is what all the recent hubbub was about in certain countries (ie India, Pakistan, various Middle East countries, etc) where they were pressuring RIM to provide access to customer communications for monitoring purposes.

The most secure communications on a BB is if you are running a Blackberry Enterprise Server, which allows the operator to set strong encryption and enter their own unique encryption key which encrypts content both in transit and on the devices themselves. THAT is the encryption that RIM has consistently stated they do not have a way to decrypt. If they were to put a "backdoor" in BES, then it would ruin one of the primary reasons companies run BES servers in the first place.

So if a national government wants to monitor BES users, basically they have to invoke state security laws and compel anyone who runs a BES to give them access in some way. I don't know if there's a common way of doing that, whether there is a special 'hook' in BES that allows external monitoring, or just have the state govt compel BES users to hand over their encryption keys to the government.

But BES-encrypted BB communications are very difficult to intercept without that access on the server side. BIS and BBM communications on the other hand: don't get too over-confident about those. RIM has made agreements with national governments all over the place to provide access to those communications.
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-01-13 05:40 PM
    So BlackBerry is the way to go to get medicine. Like medical "WEED"
    01-01-13 06:02 PM
    Omnitech,

RIM has not given away encryption keys to anybody. Go back and read Bla1ze aug (front page) article on such. It was one rogue story in the Hinu/India Times that pushed that false narrative.

In regards to #30 that will be changed.
    01-01-13 07:39 PM
146 12345 ...