today my computer crashed on me and i was wondering if downloading stuff off of crackberry could have these effects on my computer. like downloading free themes wallpapers etc.....any incite on this is greatly appreciated!!
    06-24-09 10:53 PM
    blue screen of death? Highly doubtful its from here..not saying it isnt possible but its unlikely. Explain your problem in more detail please..I'll help as best I can
    06-24-09 11:04 PM
    blue screen of death? Highly doubtful its from here..not saying it isnt possible but its unlikely. Explain your problem in more detail please..I'll help as best I can
    well i go to turn on my computer and it starts up normal and then shuts right back off byitself and displays the blue screen with scrambled words and now the only way for me to start it up to actually use it and back up my files on my external hard drive is to run it on safe mode....i ran mcafee and it found 10 files that are harmful and 4 of them were quarantined so tried to remove them but it gave an error ad won't let me...everything is up to date never had any issues like this so just wondering things that are on crackberry could they potentially cause bugs or viruses to my computer??!!
    06-24-09 11:11 PM
    Doubt it came from here. Fisrt off I dont like McAfee. Theres too many reasons to not like it. If it were me I would remove it and get zone labs. If you wanna stay on the free route get avg it works well. Get it herehttp://free.avg.com/ run this and see what comes up. Also might wanna get spybot search and destroy get it here The home of Spybot-S&D!
    If yo are running in safe mode...what was the last program you installed other than the stuff you downloaded....mcafee to me isnt reliable.
    06-24-09 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD