I have been tethering with my BB 9650 and Cradlepoint PHS300 and it has been working. Unfortunately, about 45 minutes into being online the internet connection suddenly drops and the only way to regain the connection is a hard reset by removing the battery.

I have turned the 3G (radio) signal on and off, removed the cradlepoint battery, etc., but nothing seems to work. It still shows that it is in Modem Mode, but there is no internet connection....

Any help is appreciated!
    01-21-11 08:30 AM
    You didn't say who your carrier is but the 9650 is not listed as an "approved" device for the PHS300. That being said, many devices will usually work with the Cradlepoints, even if they're not listed. The most recent firmware update was in early December... Do you have that installed?
    01-21-11 10:23 AM
    Thanks for the reply! My carrier is Verizon. And my firmware is up to date....

I saw it wasn't on their list, but a support person told me they had reports that it worked just that they wouldn't "support it." It works for a period of time, but then suddenly stops providing internet....
    01-21-11 10:37 AM
    Does anybody knows how to setup PHS300? I have blackberry bold 9650 with verizon.
    09-07-11 05:29 PM
    I have been tethering with my BB 9650 and Cradlepoint PHS300 and it has been working. Unfortunately, about 45 minutes into being online the internet connection suddenly drops and the only way to regain the connection is a hard reset by removing the battery.

I have turned the 3G (radio) signal on and off, removed the cradlepoint battery, etc., but nothing seems to work. It still shows that it is in Modem Mode, but there is no internet connection....

Any help is appreciated!
    How did you get it connected in the first place. Did it automatically connect? Or did you have to make changes in the Cradlepoint admin screens?
    12-23-11 06:09 PM
    Does anybody knows how to setup PHS300? I have blackberry bold 9650 with verizon.
    I'm wondering too.
    12-23-11 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD