I am trying to get CrackUtil to start up on Windows 7 64 bit but I get: "Password incorrect or Phone not connected. Please Restart Program.". I have the phone connected via usb cable and there is no password on my phone.

I moved the program on root of the c: drive and gave both CrackUtil.exe and javaloader.exe admin privs. What do I need to do?
    06-12-12 09:24 PM
    Have you tried to right click on the executable >
    select Properties >
    Security >
    Permissions >
    change all Permissions to ALLOW
    06-12-12 09:39 PM
    Have you tried to right click on the executable >
    select Properties >
    Security >
    Permissions >
    change all Permissions to ALLOW
    * ouch* ... As a general precaution, I won't do that.
    Same effects, but with fewer side-effects (and no persistent flaw) : right click + "run as administrator".
    06-13-12 05:26 AM
    Same effects, but with fewer side-effects (and no persistent flaw) : right click + "run as administrator".
    Agreed run as Admin is a much safer route

Sent From My IPhone 4 S using Tapatalk
    06-13-12 06:33 AM
    I wrote CrackUtil. It does work and work well. I put specific instructions for this at the end of my first post in the CrackUtil Thread. Read those instructions and it will work. If you need more help justask back here.
    06-13-12 06:39 AM
    Agreed run as Admin is a much safer route
    Safer, compared to what. Sometimes I think you folk look for ways to scare the ish out
    of yourselves.
    06-13-12 07:33 AM
    Here's the full fix for making work again under Windows 7

I run Windows 7 x64 on all my PCs and I found that CrackUtil would not run after installation until I did this.

- Install as normal.
    - Open up the root folder of C:\ in Computer
    - Open up a second window pointing to C:\Program FIles x86.
    - Drag (Move) the CrackUtil folder from Program FIles to C:\
    - Open C:\CrackUtil and right click on javaloader.exe.
    - Select Properties and then Compatability.
    - Set to run as administrator
    - Repeat this with CrackUtil.exe.

I could not post this earlier as I was opn my BlackBerry (in the pub) and had no access to my notes files on my PC.

If you do this, Crackutil will run perfectly. I know, I use it quite a bit on a Windows 7 (x64) system.
    06-13-12 08:05 AM
    @Pete6, I have to keep remembering the time difference. My first thought was WTF are
    you doing in the pub at 8:00am
    06-13-12 09:28 AM
    I love crackutil, use it every day on my devices in the work place! Still running my blackberry machine on xp though
    06-13-12 10:19 AM
    No joy, I reinstalled Crackutil from scratch off the C:\ Ran the compatibility tasks to make javaloader and crackutil in Winxp sp2 mode and it still gives me a bad pw error when program goes to retrieving OS . Stuck stuck stuck.
    09-29-14 12:15 PM
    is there a solution?
    12-11-14 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD