Is CrackPic compatible with the 9530 Storm running OS .85?

Thanks 73
    Yes it is. It should work with any BlackBerry phone and all OSs.
    01-12-09 11:12 AM
    Again, Thanks. 73
    01-12-09 07:02 PM
    awesome this really helps
    04-08-09 10:16 AM
    [Sorry if this is already here somewhere....or if I even already asked it some night while I was just about to fall asleep and forgot]

I'm having mixed results...
    Sometimes it works, but usually it doesn't; as in, I open CrackPic, tell it to take a screen shot, enter the password, and then it (CrackPic) just freezes. Then when I go to see what's happening on the BB, it is frozen and won't respond to any user input until I unplug it from the USB cable.

Any ideas?

PC=Windows XP Pro SP2
    BB=sig
    04-20-09 04:08 PM
    CrackPic has never worked for me. Pete's aware of the problem. CrackUtil (also be Pete) provides the screen shot capability and more. Try it. You can download it from the link in my sig.
    04-20-09 04:11 PM
    Ya, I've actually tried both, and get the same thing with that one too.

I'll give him this, it's really cool when it does work.
    04-20-09 04:24 PM
    I wonder if I am doing something wrong. I have a Curve, it's all connected to my Desktop manager, I skipped the password option because I don't have one, but when I hit 'take a screen shot', it says that bb.bmp is not found. Am I making a stupid mistake?
    05-03-09 07:24 PM
    I wonder if I am doing something wrong. I have a Curve, it's all connected to my Desktop manager, I skipped the password option because I don't have one, but when I hit 'take a screen shot', it says that bb.bmp is not found. Am I making a stupid mistake?
    If you are using Windows Vista, you have to "Run as Administrator." Click the help button on the CrackPic screen and you'll find specific instructions. They refer to CrackMem, another of Pete's programs, but the steps are the same.
    05-03-09 07:46 PM
    I get a 'your password is incorrect' and the app just hangs. FYI
    06-04-09 02:33 PM
    I tried a few other screenshot apps and they wouldnt work for the 9630....this one worked flawlessly!
    08-28-09 10:16 PM
    Doesn't work for me. 9530 OS4.7 on Windows 7 RTM. If I run CrackPic 1.1 NOT as Administrator I get an error message from paint saying c:\Program Files\CrackPic\bb.bmp was not found. If I DO run as Administrator I get error message Your Password is incorrect. And as you've already suspected, I don't have a password on the device. About to try CrackUtil and see if i have more luck.

Cheers...

Update: Nope...CrackUtil doesn't work either. I even tried setting a password on the device to then enter it at CrackPic/CrackUtil startup. Same result as above.
    Last edited by langfdp; 10-21-09 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Updated information
    10-20-09 11:58 PM
    It works great for me!! Thanks!

Last edited by TequilaAddict; 10-22-09 at 11:06 PM.
    10-22-09 07:55 PM
    It wont seem to recognize my password, or that of anyother device that I plug in. I have the Desktop Manager, as well as CrackPic installed, but no joy... any ideas?
    11-12-09 02:53 PM
    It wont seem to recognize my password, or that of anyother device that I plug in. I have the Desktop Manager, as well as CrackPic installed, but no joy... any ideas?
    Use BBSAK or MCP, or use "capture it" on your device.
    11-12-09 03:02 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD