Here is CrackMem v1.4

The changes are internal. Now there is a seperate RemovedFiles fr each installed OS.

You should still 'put everything back to normal' before you quit the program or switch OSs
    Pete, I just tried to re-download 1.4 and Eset popped up with Darf Worm and quarantined it. Didnt even let me download it to my computer.

More Info- http://forums.crackberry.com BAT/Darf.A Worm (everytime I click on the 1.4 to save)
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 07-11-08 at 07:41 PM.
    07-11-08 07:38 PM
    Pete, I just tried to re-download 1.4 and Eset popped up with Darf Worm and quarantined it. Didnt even let me download it to my computer.

More Info- http://forums.crackberry.com BAT/Darf.A Worm (everytime I click on the 1.4 to save)
    Good to see someone else is using some half decent virus protection!! ESET NOD32 Rocks!!

Why don't you post some screen shots? They may help Pete troubleshoot... and I am sure he is asleep by now! If not, he should be!
    07-11-08 07:42 PM
    Good to see someone else is using some half decent virus protection!! ESET NOD32 Rocks!!

Why don't you post some screen shots? They may help Pete troubleshoot... and I am sure he is asleep by now! If not, he should be!
    I cant Mc. When Pete said to download again, I deleted the first 1.4 and cant download the new one. I'm one of those people that keep nothing in the recycle bin.

And yes...NOD32 Rocks...right now, rockin' a little too well
    07-11-08 07:55 PM
    I cant Mc. When Pete said to download again, I deleted the first 1.4 and cant download the new one. I'm one of those people that keep nothing in the recycle bin.

And yes...NOD32 Rocks...right now, rockin' a little too well
    You are right. The compiled version of CrackMem contained a version of the 'Trojan.Generic' virus. Here is what I have done:

- The top page of this thread has a headline saying that the file is infected and to delete it immediately and to do a virus scan.
    - I have removed all versions of the program from this thread which is the only place it exists on CrackBerry.
    - I have deleted all versions of CrackMem*.exe from my systems.

The source file is clean. The compiler I was using was the problem. I shall now go and buy proper compiler. I should know better than this. I do IT for a livng. This is embarrasing. I use BitDEfender + CounterSpy on all my systems. All my licenses are paid and I do a scan every night. BUT these last few nights I have been working late on CrackMem so I cancelled the scan when it started AND I powered off my server which has the backup copy of CrackMem.

I AM SOOO SORRY.

Please wait a short while during which I will purchase another compiler that is clean and virus free. I will then start a new thread for CrackMem.

Thank you for finding this.
    07-12-08 02:47 AM
    Pete, just so you know, I upgraded the Pearl to 4.5 to test your app and it worked as advertised. Went over without a hitch. Kudos to you.That saved me a bunch of time and effort.
    07-12-08 03:00 AM
    Pete, just so you know, I upgraded the Pearl to 4.5 to test your app and it worked as advertised. Went over without a hitch. Kudos to you.That saved me a bunch of time and effort.
    AG, you must not use the version you have. It is infected with a Trojan.Generic virus that was caused by the compiler that I used.

You must immediately scan your PC for this virus. I am sorry about this and am working on a solution and wil have a provisional clean version up in a few hours and a final version next week.

I am very glad that otherwize it perfomed as advertized.
    07-12-08 05:14 AM
    Can't wait for the new version, thanks mate

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 06:25 AM
    The new version is up. Please look for the thread in General Discussion. Or click the link in my sig.
    07-12-08 06:28 AM
    Hi Pete. Where can i download source code of crackmem?.I dont know if its available or not.

Thanks in advance.
    02-06-09 05:29 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD