Does anybody know where i can get a cracked version of tetherberry because it is just to expensive to pay for, sorry.
    01-08-11 05:19 PM
    This thread gets shut down in 3...2...1...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-11 05:27 PM
    Does anybody know where i can get a cracked version of tetherberry because it is just to expensive to pay for, sorry.
    the developer is prob a member on this site, y dont u ask directly, lol
    01-08-11 05:57 PM
    No one is gonna tell you from this site.... Just try to convince your carrier to allow you to tether without extra charges if you're not willing to pay for tetherberry. But we all know your carrier will tell you "NO" so just find the funds and wait till it goes on sale
    01-08-11 06:04 PM
    You can't post illegal activities here including either giving or requesting links to warez or cracked paid apps. The developer deserves that money.
    01-08-11 06:05 PM
    I knew that the developer would be reading this and hoes he deserve 40$ dollars of our hard earned money - he deserves money but not that much. When yo jailbreak your iphone the tethering apps are free and android. Blackberrys would be so good if you could get free apps like cracked ones. 90% of iphone users have jailbrokeb devices and they only have them because you can jailbreak them! So dont have a go at me for wanting free apps!
    01-08-11 06:14 PM
    Tetherberry is on sale for 50% off in the CrackBerry store quite often. Free.....never
    01-08-11 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD