http://crackberry.com/crackberrys-be...d-2012-orlando

Who's entering? I wanna see some cool entries!
    Michelle Haag and Chrisy like this.
    03-28-12 05:16 PM
    Just submitted my entry. I hope no one else does, I'll win by default
    04-14-12 07:41 PM
    04-14-12 08:58 PM
    Good chance I'm entering,

Need to set up a camera guy tomorrow and hopefully have time to pull stuff together
    04-14-12 09:02 PM
    Darn! so much for having no competition....
    04-14-12 09:31 PM
    This is awesome! I can't compete with that!
    04-14-12 09:37 PM
    Soooooo

When are we gonna see the finalists on the main page?? hmmmm??
    04-16-12 01:32 PM
    Soooooo

When are we gonna see the finalists on the main page?? hmmmm??
    Patience sir. Soon.
    04-16-12 01:40 PM
    I guess it's just me and you buddy!
    04-16-12 01:40 PM
    Patience sir. Soon.
    I have none of that.
    If I have to book my own flight and stalk the crackberry team I need to get on that soon
    04-16-12 02:07 PM
    yay! I made the top 10! Thats win enough for me, but lets see what the judges have to say.
    ILUMINATIUNDEAD and robluck82 like this.
    04-17-12 12:43 PM
    Nice job on your videos guys. I made the top 10 too. The competition is tough, but making and being part of these kinds of things are fun.
    04-17-12 05:37 PM
    I made top 10, but it is very clear my production value isn't up to snuff, shame.

Video's are looking great, good luck to all my competitors, my fingers will stay crossed!
    04-17-12 06:45 PM
    You guys all did a great job, very creative and different all in good ways.

Whoever wins, enjoy your trip! I'm VERY jealous! LOL.

PS> Mikel, it's in my (very near future) bucket list to see the Grand Canyon. I believe now that I will also walk/run the Rim Trail. Awesome.
    mikelcal likes this.
    04-17-12 07:14 PM
    You guys all did a great job, very creative and different all in good ways.

Whoever wins, enjoy your trip! I'm VERY jealous! LOL.

PS> Mikel, it's in my (very near future) bucket list to see the Grand Canyon. I believe now that I will also walk/run the Rim Trail. Awesome.
    I'm happy to hear you are inspired! But don't do what I did, take your your time and take enough water with you.

There are many, many spots where you can get awesome views of the canyon and in some places the river There are also many creeks along the way to look over. Mather point is a great lookout point, as is the trailview overlook point. The scene where you see me shouting "be bold" is Powell point. That was by far my favorite spot. For a sunset with the family, stop by Moran Point, not on the Trail but worth the 10min drive.

I found this Site with a great description of what the Trail is like. Grand Canyon, Arizona USA
    04-18-12 01:07 PM
    I don't feel bad that my video is the longest of the bunch, but there is just so much to see. Again, I feel honored to be featured on the top ten, but maybe we were the only 10 entries...LOL I 'm not sure I have a shot since everyone's videos are top notch. I like the fact that deRussett played on the most interesting man in the world bit. Sure, it was a rip-off, but it was classy and punchy.

Grreyes24, my hats off to you for your excellent video editing skills, and extra points for it being your first shot at making a video of this magnitude. I wouldn't be surprised if you end up taking the prize. Makes me want to kick it up a notch and enlist more folks to help me with my video next time. This time my wife got up with me in the freezing cold weather at 5 am to make sure we made it up to the point in time. And I was on my own from there on out.

May the best of the best win!
    04-18-12 01:37 PM
    Grreyes24, my hats off to you for your excellent video editing skills, and extra points for it being your first shot at making a video of this magnitude. I wouldn't be surprised if you end up taking the prize. Makes me want to kick it up a notch and enlist more folks to help me with my video next time. This time my wife got up with me in the freezing cold weather at 5 am to make sure we made it up to the point in time. And I was on my own from there on out.

May the best of the best win!
    Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. It would be awesome if I win, but there are plenty who are deserving, like yourself. It looks like you went through a lot to pull it all together� One thing that is pretty cool though, is that because of this contest, I discovered how much fun it can be to make and edit films. I used Sony Vegas to edit and there are tons of videos online to help. I�ve learned a lot and watching my video now, I already wish I improved on a few things that i'm just learning how I can do them better. Lighting is where I can make a lot of improvement. I�ve saw how I can film dark scenes with the right light even with cameras that have small lenses like the PlayBook. I�m going to put it to the test... Good luck to you though.
    04-18-12 03:53 PM
    Getting back on topic... When will we know the final word on who won?
    04-19-12 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD