I live in Toronto, so I'll be there!
    01-12-13 11:03 PM
    Does anyone have any suggestions for a location, if we were to do a tweet up/meet up?
    01-12-13 11:36 PM
    Mill Street Brewpub
    01-12-13 11:41 PM
    Mill Street Brewpub
    That place is cool. It's in the old historic distillery district.
    01-12-13 11:52 PM
    I do also work in DT. Hope to meet you Fantastic Crackers and Berry abusers ! HOLLA ! Im down to meet up in a Pub and all put me down
    01-12-13 11:58 PM
    Does anyone have any suggestions for a location, if we were to do a tweet up/meet up?
    Somewhere with wifi
    Gelzz likes this.
    01-13-13 02:04 PM
    Somewhere with wifi
    Haha, ya for sure. But that maybe a little harder to find.
    01-13-13 02:25 PM
    It's a bit to far for me but I suggest someone with more talent than me rewrite the old Barbara Mandrel song and call it "I was Blackberry when Blackberry wasn't cool" as your theme song.
    01-13-13 02:40 PM
    Haha, ya for sure. But that maybe a little harder to find.
    There's the Bymark but thats hella expensive lol I dont know if Duke of devon and or the duke of west minister has WIFI.
    01-13-13 03:11 PM
    If I have the time, I'd be glad to join you guys. I live in Toronto so getting there shouldn't be an issue!
    01-13-13 03:12 PM
    Should hit up the Real Sports Bar and get them to stream the event on their main screen. Now that would be worth the extra it costs to go there.
    anon(1152406) likes this.
    01-13-13 03:20 PM
    Probably won't be aired on TV. If anything, it'd be streamed via Web.

Should hit up the Real Sports Bar and get them to stream the event on their main screen. Now that would be worth the extra it costs to go there.
    01-13-13 06:59 PM
    Probably won't be aired on TV. If anything, it'd be streamed via Web.
    I assumed that, yes, but I'm sure they have a system that one could simply plug in an HDMI cord and stream from either a laptop, or a PlayBook, of which I'm sure there'd be no short supply
    01-13-13 07:18 PM
    from Winnipeg. Question, What time does the event start in toronto?
    01-13-13 07:24 PM
    I'd be down for a CrackBerry meet up in Toronto. It would be great to car pool with someone from Kitchener/Waterloo or Cambridge, I'm in Guelph.

My suggestion for meet up location would be The Bier Markt on the Esplanade or King West.
    The Bier Markt
    01-13-13 10:40 PM
    I'd be down for a CrackBerry meet up in Toronto. It would be great to car pool with someone from Kitchener/Waterloo or Cambridge, I'm in Guelph.

My suggestion for meet up location would be The Bier Markt on the Esplanade or King West.
    The Bier Markt
    All of the suggestions thus far has been extreme busy bars or restaurants. I can't imagine a huge group of people going to the Bier market, any day would get seating.
    Judging by the responses so far, you'll probably have at least 20-30 people attending.
    01-13-13 11:54 PM
    HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!

We have now created the OFFICIAL, first, and original *** BB10 Launch Party *** BBM Group

This is the central place to discuss all things BB10 launch related.

To avoid annoyances just turn off sound, LED, and vibration alerts for group and you only get the good aspects of it!!!

It is also the best place to keep in touch with those which want to meet up for a launch event. Planning an event and keeping track by forums and email is cumbersome. Join the group!!!

#CrackberryCondo Announced - This is The Request Page-bb10-launch-party_barcode.png
    bluetroll and Gelzz like this.
    01-14-13 12:11 PM
    where are you
    waterloo
    01-14-13 02:00 PM
    HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!

We have now created the OFFICIAL, first, and original *** BB10 Launch Party *** BBM Group

This is the central place to discuss all things BB10 launch related.

To avoid annoyances just turn off sound, LED, and vibration alerts for group and you only get the good aspects of it!!!

It is also the best place to keep in touch with those which want to meet up for a launch event. Planning an event and keeping track by forums and email is cumbersome. Join the group!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB10 Launch Party_barcode.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	131272
    We still want everyone to post here too! hehe. This is where the CrackBerry team can check out anything.
    01-14-13 05:09 PM
    We still want everyone to post here too! hehe. This is where the CrackBerry team can check out anything.
    I really think we are all waiting for crackberry to make the first move. It seems the perpetual "I'm in!!" responses are to thin air as most planned events on here, and once again the enthusiasm fizzled when no one pulls the trigger on planning something. No one wants to plan something as an individual (at least me, and no one else has set a date either) as there's no point in planning something if crackberry will have a similar event. Crackberry has said an event will happen and I really think it needs to be announced soon so people can plan availability and transportation. If it's in the GTA or waterloo seems to be what most people want in the BBM group. I think it would be special to have it in waterloo to be honest. As to what date and time the event is, or even what we do, I don't know. In one of the group chats it appears quite a few of us wanted to meet for sushi. There's a nice place in waterloo near Conestoga mall.

Can crackberry have an official response regarding if there will be some kind of meetup and if it will be announced soon?**

**not "soon" in a RIM sense
    01-14-13 09:46 PM
    I really think we are all waiting for crackberry to make the first move. It seems the perpetual "I'm in!!" responses are to thin air as most planned events on here, and once again the enthusiasm fizzled when no one pulls the trigger on planning something. No one wants to plan something as an individual (at least me, and no one else has set a date either) as there's no point in planning something if crackberry will have a similar event. ............

Can crackberry have an official response regarding if there will be some kind of meetup and if it will be announced soon?**

**not "soon" in a RIM sense
    Just as an update we are probably looking at having the Tweetup/Meetup early to mid February. With the site redesign and the launch of BlackBerry 10 things are going to be crazy insane at CrackBerry HQ in Toronto. So keep the ideas coming, as we are listening to them all. The more ideas for locations the better, helps us please more people .
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    01-14-13 10:04 PM
    Just as an update we are probably looking at having the Tweetup/Meetup early to mid February. With the site redesign and the launch of BlackBerry 10 things are going to be crazy insane at CrackBerry HQ in Toronto. So keep the ideas coming, as we are listening to them all. The more ideas for locations the better, helps us please more people .

ok screw it.

I made a facebook ALPHA/BETA event in waterloo. I set a date and a time and place. It can be changed if popular demand says so!!

For those genuinely interested in attending the event is called Crackberry Meetup - Waterloo

Please only go to the page, or comment, or join it if you are planning on attending the event, or have suggestions for a change to it. Its not a place for general crackberry discussion for people from all over...unless you plan on coming.

http://www.facebook.com/events/524417417589014/
    01-14-13 10:22 PM
    I hit your link but there's nothing there... If you're serious about making a local event, I'd say give the Weidman's a call. I'm sure Beertown would open up for us.
    01-14-13 10:34 PM
    I hit your link but there's nothing there... If you're serious about making a local event, I'd say give the Weidman's a call. I'm sure Beertown would open up for us.
    I signed up again just to make this. I dont know how to get this working. trying to figure out link now. I copy/pasted the link from when im in the group. how else should i do this??? I havent used fb in years
    01-14-13 10:37 PM
    I signed up again just to make this. I dont know how to get this working. trying to figure out link now. I copy/pasted the link from when im in the group. how else should i do this??? I havent used fb in years
    I think that might be only amongst friends. I hit it, and it sent me to the current event's i'm invited to by people I know. Maybe it's best to start a new FB page for the event.
    01-14-13 10:49 PM
60 123