With all the activities around BBM this pass week in this forum, I posted a request for help in this forum pertaining to my experience of not being able to invite iphone friends to BBM. I thought if my experience is similar to others, it would be a bigdeal for BB to resolve.
    But my post was quickly moved by the moderator to the BBM Chat sub forum where it got very few views and even fewer replies.
    Now I am left with the inablity to invite friends to BBM from the Z10 BBM app. Might have to go back to Whatsapp.
    10-29-13 12:57 PM
    You received several replies, from users and an ambassador. I have also just posted a reply, but your question seems to have been answered? It may not be the answer you like, but it IS an answer.

http://forums.crackberry.com/discove...e-help-865542/
    10-29-13 01:13 PM
    There are quite a few posts in there -- perhaps someone else has already asked the question? My advice would be to look in the BBM chat forum to see if that is the case. Often duplicate threads get moved for that reason -- so people may not be answering yours, specifically. but the answer may be there. I have BBM on both my iPhone 4 and Z10. Looking in the BBM forums is probably best.
    Last edited by Anilu7; 10-29-13 at 01:17 PM. Reason: was composing as Sith_Apprentice was and didn't see his until after posting.
    Fuzz360 likes this.
    10-29-13 01:16 PM
    You received several replies, from users and an ambassador. I have also just posted a reply, but your question seems to have been answered? It may not be the answer you like, but it IS an answer.

http://forums.crackberry.com/discove...e-help-865542/
    BBM will have to be updated on the BlackBerry devices in order for it to send the proper invite EMail to Android and iOS users. As of now, you can send them your PIN, or BBID to invite you. They can also invite by NFC (where applicable) and by Barcode.
    Thanks for your reply. You are the first person to acknowledge there is a problem with the invite function in the BBM app on bb10.
    Yes, there were two other answers to a question that I did not ask. I was trying to determine if there was a problme with the BBM app on bb10 or was it a setup issue unique to me.

If your answer is in fact correct, then Blackberry better get an update out soon otherwise it is going to turn off a lot of bb10 users do to the bad experience. Especially at a time when we are trying to build back up our BBM contacts.
    10-29-13 03:10 PM
    There are quite a few posts in there -- perhaps someone else has already asked the question? My advice would be to look in the BBM chat forum to see if that is the case. Often duplicate threads get moved for that reason -- so people may not be answering yours, specifically. but the answer may be there. I have BBM on both my iPhone 4 and Z10. Looking in the BBM forums is probably best.
    I must not be very good with Crackberry's forum search. but I could not find any related post for the past couple of weeks.
    10-29-13 03:12 PM
    I must not be very good with Crackberry's forum search. but I could not find any related post for the past couple of weeks.
    Use Google like so:

site:forums.crackberry.com "BBM is cool"

Google search is better. And it can search CrackBerry for you.
    10-29-13 03:19 PM