If I move to the BlackBerry Android bandwagon then I'll XDA instead crackberry.

Akram Khan BB Pin: 2BE444CF Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport.
    It's a wasteland for BlackBerry Android.
    10-12-16 05:03 PM
    I have been around on the CB forums since the early days and I still enjoy reading the post on the Priv and Blackberry Android devices.

Even though I am not using a OS10 device anymore, I still try and help out members with issues on the unanswered threads.

I am here for the long haul and feel as long as there are devices with the Blackberry name on them, we will do just fine.
    zephyr613 and anon(3641385) like this.
    10-12-16 05:29 PM
    Many said that about Kevin too... everyone is replaceable.

Only thing is, would there be a need for that position for much longer. If so it might work better if the new head guy was Indonesian.
    Man, I was just saying something nice to Bla1ze...

Posted via CB10
    Bla1ze likes this.
    10-12-16 06:03 PM
    Crackberry will be relevant to me as log as my devices work. Seeing as how many older devices are still out there and being used, this could be a very long time.
    10-12-16 07:21 PM
    Man, I was just saying something nice to Bla1ze...

Posted via CB10

I appreciate your comments and those from others understanding the situation.
    10-12-16 07:43 PM
    It will definitely continue to be relevant, there's no question about it.

For me personally, if the last BlackBerry designed physical keyboard device is a flop, I will become a CB-Forum lurker. No longer posting, just reading and liking posts from time to time.
    10-12-16 08:39 PM
    It seems to me like some people have the word "toast/ed" lock and loaded to throw it anywhere.... BlackBerry: toasted. Crackberry: toasted. OS 10: toasted. Samsung: toasted.....

Relax.....
    Hey, in Samsung's case that might actually and literally the case...
    ;-P

�   "Chenterprise. We are the future. Resistance is futile. Prepare to BBe... "   �
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    10-12-16 10:27 PM
    It will definitely continue to be relevant, there's no question about it.

For me personally, if the last BlackBerry designed physical keyboard device is a flop, I will become a CB-Forum lurker. No longer posting, just reading and liking posts from time to time.
    More than lurking. Just make sure that CB10 app still works... :-D

�   "Chenterprise. We are the future. Resistance is futile. Prepare to BBe... "   �
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    10-12-16 10:28 PM
    I appreciate your comments and those from others understanding the situation.
    You still here?, I thought we elected Usman...???

I joke of course.

FWIW, I think you are doing a great job during difficult times for BB. I always enjoy reading your posts, which are always on-point (and frequently funny!), and you are a constant presence on the forums, unlike that other guy (you know, that guy with the haircut?) who it seems only occasionally posted here.

zephyr613 and BB-JAM215 like this.
    10-13-16 01:40 AM
    CrackBerry may be a labour of love but it is also a business. Profits will keep CB chugging along. At some point advertising and product revenues may not be enough.
    I think that the long term health of CB is dependent on BlackBerry continuing to make PKB phones.

Posted via CB10
    MikeX74 likes this.
    10-13-16 01:49 AM
    CrackBerry may be a labour of love but it is also a business. Profits will keep CB chugging along. At some point advertising and product revenues may not be enough.
    I think that the long term health of CB is dependent on BlackBerry continuing to make PKB phones.

Posted via CB10

Lol. We still have VisorCentral (our first site ever) up and running, so even if the advertising and product revenues as you put it dry up, the site will almost certainly still exist. Have people working on it? Not likely. But it'll still be alive in some state.
    Jack Chin likes this.
    10-13-16 02:34 AM
    Lol. We still have VisorCentral (our first site ever) up and running, so even if the advertising and product revenues as you put it dry up, the site will almost certainly still exist. Have people working on it? Not likely. But it'll still be alive in some state.
    WTH Bla1ze? That VisorCentral link just crashed my Pre3. It's like some spooky inside joke malware or something!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    10-13-16 03:00 AM
    WTH Bla1ze? That VisorCentral link just crashed my Pre3. It's like some spooky inside joke malware or something!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    The 99 loaded and browsed just fine Whoa the Treo 90 has just been unleashed!

I was hoping there would be early Blackberry reviews there..

"The 99's charms will tug at your heart. Nothing else ever approached such exquisite perfection"-idssteve
    10-13-16 03:16 AM
    Being a nice central location means that there's already threads that answer people's questions, and yet...
    Is 10.3.3 out yet?

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    Uzi, JeepBB and DrBoomBotz like this.
    10-13-16 05:28 AM
    Hey, in Samsung's case that might actually and literally the case...
    Nope. Samsung is a giant. They are not only about phones.
    10-13-16 09:32 AM
    Yes I am into rooting building custom roms aswell.

Akram Khan BB Pin: 2BE444CF Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport.
    Good luck rooting a BlackBerry )
    10-13-16 10:10 AM
    Yes agreed alive in some state.
    10-13-16 10:20 AM
    Don't forget that CrackBerry is a part of Mobile Nations, so it is not simply standing on its own.
    10-13-16 10:53 AM
    CrackBerry stands along on its own as a profit center within the larger whole. Business decisions will be made. Maybe a long while yet, next year, or at some point.

Maybe as a forum in Android Central.

Yes, CrackBerry is still relevant today and Bla1ze and company do an excellent job.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Bbnivende; 10-13-16 at 12:15 PM.
    10-13-16 11:59 AM
    As along as BlackBerry is still around so will crackberry. Even if it's a software only company there r still people out there in the world that love the devices and software that will help keep them going.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-13-16 10:13 PM
    I like this forum. I will stay for a while. If need I can shut off the lights if all do leave.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB and Prem WatsApp like this.
    10-13-16 11:40 PM
    That is freaking awesome.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 11:11 AM
    CrackBerry stands along on its own as a profit center within the larger whole. Business decisions will be made. Maybe a long while yet, next year, or at some point.

Maybe as a forum in Android Central.

Yes, CrackBerry is still relevant today and Bla1ze and company do an excellent job.

Posted via CB10
    Profit Center? Cash Generating Unit..? ;-D

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    10-15-16 04:39 PM
    As along as BlackBerry is still around so will crackberry. Even if it's a software only company there r still people out there in the world that love the devices and software that will help keep them going.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Hub+... :-)

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    10-15-16 04:40 PM
    Kevin Michaluk, the original CrackBerry editor-in-chief, doesn't even carry BlackBerry phones anymore.

Kevin Michaluk @kevinmichaluk:
    @mojobag @BlackBerry Looking at a Classic and Passport sitting on my desk, but not actively using them. It is sad. Don�t blame me though

http://kit.com/kevinmichaluk/my-everyday-carry

Nothing but Apple and Android in his kit, not even a Priv or a DTEK.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 10:28 PM
84 1234