I always enjoy this question being asked.

'Hey, you mass amount of people. Is the site I'm posting this question to even relevant?'
    10-12-16 01:53 AM
    Once you go Crack.. you always come back..

Posted via CB10
    Not so much anymore
    10-12-16 03:12 AM
    We are fully committed to Crackberry.
    JeepBB and StephanieMaks like this.
    10-12-16 05:20 AM
    Yes they're still relevant and in this time of uncertainty even more necessary. Years ago when I was searching for an OS to migrate to because the platform I was using was winding down, I was lucky to find CrackBerry. When I had questions about the upcoming BlackBerry10 Operating System, the combined support of the BlackBerry Faithful coupled with CrackBerry Staff's shared knowledge, experiences, and honest insights made finding more about and the transition to BlackBerry, enjoyable.

And in this present mobile environment, a forum with those qualities is even more of relevant .

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    Last edited by KNEBB; 10-15-16 at 06:48 AM.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    10-12-16 08:49 AM
    Visitors to the site > ads > pay-per-click or impression revenue = the site will be up for years.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-16 09:40 AM
    I always enjoy this question being asked.

'Hey, you mass amount of people. Is the site I'm posting this question to even relevant?'
    As long as Bla1ze is here it is still relevant.

Posted via CB10
    Bla1ze likes this.
    10-12-16 10:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    Can't imagine if he left the CB EIC
    Bla1ze likes this.
    10-12-16 10:46 AM
    Can't imagine if he left the CB EIC
    Hope that's never going to happen
    Frankly, the next 6 months is going to make the site even more relevant and the next 2 years will only build on that
    Just my opinion though

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    10-12-16 11:20 AM
    10-12-16 12:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Many said that about Kevin too... everyone is replaceable.

Only thing is, would there be a need for that position for much longer. If so it might work better if the new head guy was Indonesian.
    Karan Riar, anon(8063781) and cgk like this.
    10-12-16 01:19 PM
    Even if BlackBerry goes kaput, there will still be people with their phones and needing advice on how to tweak them.
    10-12-16 01:37 PM
    As long as people like you and I keep coming here to stay up to date on all things related to BlackBerry hardware and/or software it will be.

I continue to be surprised at the number of posts here related to 9900 era devices and Playbooks, so I think it will be still be relevant for a while yet.
    This Exactly. Even if Blackberry completely abandon hardware, ill still be here looking at their software offerings and keeping up to date on what Blackberry is doing in the Security, IOT or general Blackberry OS Updates.. Obviously the Hardware is a major contributor but not the only one.
    10-12-16 02:00 PM
    Let's consider, for the sake of argument ( or so we don't HAVE an argument)

I consider you relevant. You created this thread. You've got a variety of replies.A lot of opinions!
    NO ONE with any inside access to Blackberry or Mobile Nations has said ANYTHING about closing this thread. (this is NOT an opinion, it's fact)
    I consider them relevant.

Do the math.

Now, clap your hands and think HAPPY thoughts!!
    10-12-16 02:35 PM
    Website - fail
    App - fail. Why do we still have: love and like buttons?!
    Community - great. There are die hard supporters and some that hate Chen as near as me. Btw- where ist 10.3.3, BBM Video, BBM Enterprise?!
    But otherwise, crackberry.com is not relevant on the internet
    There are more news from the shop, then BB News!

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    10-12-16 02:40 PM

Only thing is, would there be a need for that position for much longer. If so it might work better if the new head guy was Indonesian.
    Usman for EIC

Make CrackBerry Great Again
    10-12-16 02:49 PM
    Usman for EIC

Make CrackBerry Great Again
    Lol!

posted via the last true BlackBerry
    10-12-16 03:42 PM

Kevin wanted to be replaced.

And don't assume new BlackBerry phones will only be sold in Indonesia. Their DTEK phones are solid offerings, competitively priced, and available through ShopBlackBerry and other channels.

There is a phone with a physical keyboard in the works and a possibility we might even see another BB10 phone through third party licensing agreements.

There's millions of current and former BlackBerry users who happily frequent the forums on a regular basis.

CrackBerry will be relevant for a long time to come and Bla1se will be around as long as he wants to be.

You go ahead and be all doom-and-gloom, but you're not raining on this parade.

Posted from my Q10 via CB10
    10-12-16 03:51 PM
    If I move to the BlackBerry Android bandwagon then I'll XDA instead crackberry.

Akram Khan BB Pin: 2BE444CF Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport.
    10-12-16 03:55 PM
    With the folding of the BlackBerry hardware, are the Crackberry Community Forums still relevant?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I don't intend to be offensive, but what a pointless question...
    10-12-16 03:56 PM

XDA is great if you are into rooting your phone... but you won't be doing that.

Android Central is pretty good for general Android info.... that along with maybe manufactures forums. I've found the Motorola site dedicated to my phone to be pretty helpful. (wasn't the case with the BlackBerry forums)
    10-12-16 03:59 PM

Android Central is pretty good for general Android info.... that along with maybe manufactures forums. I've found the Motorola site dedicated to my phone to be pretty helpful. (wasn't the case with the BlackBerry forums)
    10-12-16 03:59 PM

Yes I am into rooting building custom roms aswell.

10-12-16 04:40 PM
    Crackberry will be kept alive forever by the various iTrolls that frequent the boards asking such gems as 'Is XXXDevice at EOL' & 'What will you use now that XXXDevice is dead' etc etc.
    Couver81 and anon(3641385) like this.
    10-12-16 04:54 PM
    So long as there are people who still can't Google anything. yes.

Seriously, there's been more than enough threads asking about BB10 phones working on Jio, just Google it...

Funny, their anti-DDoS stuff (Incapsula/etc.) causes more problems than an actual DDoS.
    Lol every time I Google something BlackBerry it brings me to crackberry. It's still a nice central location for everything.

 Posted using my powerful BlackBerry Z30 
    10-12-16 05:00 PM
    Lol every time I Google something BlackBerry it brings me to crackberry. It's still a nice central location for everything.

 Posted using my powerful BlackBerry Z30 
    Being a nice central location means that there's already threads that answer people's questions, and yet...
    10-12-16 05:03 PM
84 1234