BlackBerry Posted the album for BB7 FanNight on their Facebook page... and guess who's in the last picture, in the middle of his BlackBerry Bold Evolution video, while wearing his famous "#1 BlackBerry Fanboy" t-shirt?

CrackBerry Kevin!

This pic was taken while he was doing his Bold evolution video:
    BlackBerry Bold evolution: Comparing the 9900 / 9930 to previous BlackBerry Bolds | CrackBerry.com

The rest of the album is here: #BB7FanNight

Just thought I'd share
    08-08-11 12:26 PM
    Heres another CrackBerry Kevin sighting @ 0:04

08-16-11 06:16 PM
    How has blackberry not hired him yet as an embassader or here's what the public wants kind of person.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-11 06:59 PM
    How has blackberry not hired him yet as an embassader or here's what the public wants kind of person.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Why would they hire him? Kevin's enthusiasm and continued support for this site connecting BlackBerry addicts around the world, providing support and information and leaks, gives BlackBerry an excellent helping hand as it is. For free.

So when you have a #1 fan on your side who does what he does out of love, then instead of hiring him officially on a payroll, they continue to support him in whatever ways they do (I'm sure Kevin gets some good access to RIM, Fan Night, tour of the facilities, etc.)
    08-16-11 08:57 PM
    Why would they hire him? Kevin's enthusiasm and continued support for this site connecting BlackBerry addicts around the world, providing support and information and leaks, gives BlackBerry an excellent helping hand as it is. For free.

So when you have a #1 fan on your side who does what he does out of love, then instead of hiring him officially on a payroll, they continue to support him in whatever ways they do (I'm sure Kevin gets some good access to RIM, Fan Night, tour of the facilities, etc.)
    Vacation in Monaco, Luxury yacht, skybox party at the Stanley Cup playoffs
    08-17-11 12:04 AM
    Thats great! But they didn't even hook him up with the 9900 early! Come on RIM! Put some field test units in his hands!
    08-17-11 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD