...BORING.

The lack of anything new or inovative to discuss means we have to continue to read/respond to the same old drivel over and over.

I've taken to the Android, WinMobile and Apple boards just for something new to discuss.
    02-18-11 02:22 PM
    That is just the nature when there are no new devices introduced for a while. It should get more interesting in summer and fall when BlackBerry offers the devices in their 2011 roadmap.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 02:25 PM
    Well, there's OS6, lots of beta OS releases, several new and upcoming devices, the PlayBook, OS 6.1,m RIM's acquisitions of QNX, TAT.

Personally I find lots to read and post about.
    02-18-11 02:30 PM
    The calm before the proverbial storm my friend... pretty soon it's going to be PlayBook and new device craziness.

But if you do want to talk other stuff, we do have forums here for other Smartphone Platforms...
    02-18-11 02:30 PM
    Or go into the social cafe and have at it.

big_time2 likes this.
    02-18-11 02:41 PM
    Oh and you could also go out into the real world and interact with humans
    02-18-11 02:46 PM
    as this appears to be a sensible thread can i ask do you believe
    if a improved facebook is likely as it appears the apple version
    keeps their clients happy
    do you believe 6.1 will be this year and general release or just
    leaks
    thank you !!
    02-18-11 02:46 PM
    With the friends I've made on these boards I don't have time for boredom. It's not all about innovation and the 'latest' thing. And if you're bored, we can put you in a suit and you can entertain us. .

02-18-11 02:47 PM
    Don't limit yoiurself. I belong to hotwheelscollectors.com forum, pez forum and vintage schwinn bike forum. Expand your horizons and you won't be bored.

...BORING.

The lack of anything new or inovative to discuss means we have to continue to read/respond to the same old drivel over and over.

I've taken to the Android, WinMobile and Apple boards just for something new to discuss.
    02-18-11 02:56 PM
    Humans? What is that?

02-18-11 02:58 PM
    What's left to be said about Storm2, bud??
    02-18-11 03:01 PM
    There's not much to be said when it comes to mobile devices because all we've gotten is rumoured devices which we can get excited about but there still Rumors. And with the Playbook, it gets a little boring watching 15 different videos that show "multi-tasking" and its capabilities for the past how many months.

The only thing that has been coming out of RIM to talk about is these new videos on apps made by TAT, and to tell you the truth, I'm excited as **** about the Playbook again, they're showing a lot of amazing things and it is very promising for RIM and us Blackberry/Crackberry.com addicts
    02-18-11 03:11 PM
    they're showing a lot of amazing things and it is very promising for RIM and us Blackberry/Crackberry.com addicts
    Seems like the same was said of OS6 and the TORCH (OS5 and the STROM2).... how did that work out for us??

That said I believe RIM is on the right track with the devices on the 2011 Roadmap. Just afraid that we will have to wait until 2012 and the QNX software for smartphones before RIM is a competitor again... just don't see that RIM is capable of creating a complicated functioning OS anymore.
    02-18-11 03:31 PM
    RIM being left for dead...Again. I think it's good to see people doubt them. It gives the supporters someone to argue with. Which in turn makes RIM relevant, thereby voiding their theory.

Ahhhh Yes, Symmetry.

02-18-11 04:46 PM
    Seems like the same was said of OS6 and the TORCH (OS5 and the STROM2).... how did that work out for us??

That said I believe RIM is on the right track with the devices on the 2011 Roadmap. Just afraid that we will have to wait until 2012 and the QNX software for smartphones before RIM is a competitor again... just don't see that RIM is capable of creating a complicated functioning OS anymore.
    But RIM is not the one creating the Operating System, QNX is, and thats the biggest difference between OS5, OS6 and the next OS that QNX has created.
    02-18-11 04:58 PM
    Or you could have sex...often....in different rooms....or outside...

02-18-11 04:59 PM
    The calm before the proverbial storm my friend... pretty soon it's going to be PlayBook and new device craziness.

But if you do want to talk other stuff, we do have forums here for other Smartphone Platforms...
    Been there done that like the thread states. But I'm a BB guy. Those devices bore me even more, lol
    02-18-11 05:17 PM
    Or go into the social cafe and have at it.

Not here to win friends and influence. Need my BB fix. I can meet chicks at the bar, lol
    02-18-11 05:18 PM

Hmmm. Do I detect an offer?
    02-18-11 05:19 PM
    Humans are way overrated for the most part.
    02-18-11 05:20 PM
    With the friends I've made on these boards I don't have time for boredom. It's not all about innovation and the 'latest' thing. And if you're bored, we can put you in a suit and you can entertain us. .

There's already enough Jokers around to entertain us. Present company included.
    02-18-11 05:22 PM

Or in a steam room or something like that. Add a lil edge to it.
    02-18-11 05:56 PM
    Might be a little off topic, need my virtual caffeine fix.

02-18-11 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD