@EveryApp Mobile (App Dev)

CB Forum app either froze or refused to launch on my Torch 9800 but worked perfectly on my wife's Torch.

Some investigation led me to believe that it was due to Tapatalk which I had on mine.
    So I deleted it and CB forum app works perfectly.
    It is a great app but this is I believe a major bug and something which a lot of folks might face given Tapatalk's popularity!

Is there a way for these two apps to co-exist? I needed Tapatalk for a few other forums too.
    04-04-12 01:14 PM
    Works very fast on my old 9700 running OS6. Easy to read, no zooming, great app.

Did freeze once when closing just after the install but been fine since.

Sent from my old faithful BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    04-04-12 03:14 PM
    I love this application, much less glitchy than Tapa-Talk in my opinion. Are there any plans for this to be released for the PlayBook?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using the CrackBerry Forums Application
    04-04-12 03:24 PM
    I love this application, much less glitchy than Tapa-Talk in my opinion. Are there any plans for this to be released for the PlayBook?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using the CrackBerry Forums Application
    There is a themed playbook version in the works.

I am well aware of all the short comings of the current version.Any suggestions or feedback is appreciated.

Some *bugs* are unfortunate for some users due to being network related. The application is without a doubt MUCH faster than the mobile website. However, the application on some devices might choose a slow network type. The way to try and fix this to go to Settings->"Set Default Network Type" and play around with it.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 04-04-12 at 03:48 PM.
    04-04-12 03:39 PM
    I like the app I can't seem to get it to save my login and password. The same thing happened on tapatalk. Was never able to resolve. Using 9930 with 7.1..347
    04-04-12 03:47 PM
    I like the app I can't seem to get it to save my login and password. The same thing happened on tapatalk. Was never able to resolve. Using 9930 with 7.1..347
    Email me at [email protected] with your problem.
    04-04-12 03:48 PM
    I tried with tapatalk we were never able to resolve. I also had it installed on my PB it worked great but now that says not compatible with this device. Love the app when it works for me. Right now can't use either.
    04-04-12 03:51 PM
    I tried with tapatalk we were never able to resolve. I also had it installed on my PB it worked great but now that says not compatible with this device. Love the app when it works for me. Right now can't use either.
    Ok, can't help you if don't want to....
    04-04-12 04:04 PM
    Tried it, didn't get on with it at all, happy with a bookmark to the mobile site in Opera (which is plenty quick enough for me).

Us 9700's have to be cautious using our memory.
    04-04-12 05:02 PM
    Hi EveryApp, it just froze again when exiting. Leaves the large round CB icon on screen. By holding the BB button I can switch to home screen and continue normal use. If I then try to open the app again, nothing happens until I perform a device reset. I'm using a 9700 running OS6.668

Still a great app though.

Would it be possible to apply a link to take you directly to the Crackberry Blog?

Alan.

Last edited by dangerousfen; 04-04-12 at 06:01 PM.
    04-04-12 05:32 PM
    I definitely like the app but I can't download attachments. I click on the view option and nothing happens...the save tab didn't do anything either. I have a 9900 on OS 267.
    04-04-12 06:36 PM
    I definitely like the app but I can't download attachments. I click on the view option and nothing happens...the save tab didn't do anything either. I have a 9900 on OS 267.
    There currently is a problem with the crackberry app when downloading jpgs.
    04-04-12 08:39 PM
    Hi EveryApp, it just froze again when exiting. Leaves the large round CB icon on screen. By holding the BB button I can switch to home screen and continue normal use. If I then try to open the app again, nothing happens until I perform a device reset. I'm using a 9700 running OS6.668

Still a great app though.

Would it be possible to apply a link to take you directly to the Crackberry Blog?

Alan.

It seems to happen randomly to people. I'll certainly look into it and find some way to alleviate the problem.
    04-04-12 08:40 PM
    Yes is very clean fast forum loving it...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    04-04-12 08:42 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD