Well guys I was just laying down and this great idea popped into my head."Why doesnt Crackberry create a commercial"? I think this would be a great idea to promote Crackberry and bring in some profits threw the Crackberry Store and App store. When having that extra money would be great it would also be a huge help to those who don't understand the Blackberry device well. Why call Customor support and wait when you have a great website where you can go an post your question and start getting replies within seconds with pleasing answers? Personally i think this would be a great move for the Crackberry website and would help to alot to those who don't understand.
    Last edited by tmartz; 06-08-09 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Sorry for the size
    06-08-09 10:04 PM
    Would be great but that's shelling out a lot of cash to broadcast it nationwide/worlwide! Don't know how deep the owners pockets go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 10:10 PM
    Oh, and can you please resize your font to a smaller size? It takes up the whole screen to read a couple sentences.

06-08-09 10:12 PM
    Well it doesnt have to be worldwide i mean yes it would cost money but think of the money it would bring in. There are more blackberry owners out there then most people think and if they saw something like that im almost sure of it they would come crawling here.
    06-08-09 10:14 PM
    I dont think doing a commerical would be a good idea. Could get alot of people introuble.

Some people could get introuble for posting beta os' and so on. If people who own a Blackberry and they want to do some changes, add some themes or whatever, they will just go to google and type in blackberry whatever and crackberry will be one of the ones that pops up. To be honest, thats how i found this website. hahaha
    06-08-09 10:14 PM
    Im sure if RIM or any carriers were so worried about the BETA's this website would have been shut down a while ago. I dont think it matter so much to them, i mean yeah they try to keep it from leaking but its always happend and im sure they now of it so if it mattered that much they would have put down the hammer
    06-08-09 10:19 PM
    You think spending thousands and thousands of dollars so maybe a few unaware people might come to the crackberry app store and purchase a $4.99 app is a good return on investment? That's silly.
    06-08-09 10:31 PM
    Who needs a commercial?

It's called Crackberry cause it is addictive, a la "Crack." It sells itself and people seek it out on their own! LOL
    06-08-09 10:41 PM
    So all we need is a dealer then! I'll take that job if I can reap all the profits!

06-08-09 10:43 PM
    I tell random people about the site... If they have a BB I just say hey how are how you like your BB most people are very nice. They I say did you ever stope crackberry and they ask what it is and thank me....

Word of mouth

06-08-09 10:49 PM
    Considering the costs involved in Print/Radio /TV advertising I'd sooner the $$$ be spent on infrastructure and the freebies/ contests the site runs.
    06-09-09 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD