hello everyone....i currently have a pearl... i got by accident. customer rep sent me the wrong phone. I want to get a different blackBerry but i dont know which one.....

My carrier is tmobile.....

plz plz plz help me find a new phone. which CrackBerry would you guys recommend and why, or what is special about the phone?

I.NEED.A.BLACKBERRY.!!.
    10-08-09 02:10 AM
    8900, great phone, great camera, memory, screen, look, feel, and its the lightest, smallest, thinnest(is this a word?)berry made. Or wait and get a 9700 when it comes.
    10-08-09 02:11 AM
    8900, great phone, great camera, memory, screen, look, feel, and its the lightest, smallest, thinnest(is this a word?)berry made. Or wait and get a 9700 when it comes.
    I second EVERYTHING ^^ said.

Seriously.

10-08-09 02:19 AM
    If price is no object, then Bold 9700, no question!
    10-08-09 03:57 AM
    its gta b a curve!!!
    10-08-09 05:48 AM
    It depends what you want.

The Bold has a brilliant keyboard and a large screen and is 3G capable. However it is a very large phone in your hand, pocket or purse.

The 8900 is probably the most reliable BlackBerry. It has the highest resolution (brilliantly clear) screen is a reasonable size but has no 3G. This does not bother me but you may need this. The 8900 also has huge amounts of internal memory. More than any other model.

The 8520 is a small phone and has the new - no movng parts - trackpad. It is a low cost phone and has an adequate screen at best.

The Storm has had a stormy start in life and some swear buy it, others at it! It is a touch screen device and if you like these, check out this phone.

The Pearl range are tiny phones with a compromise on keyboard and screen size. I had an 8100 and truly loved its small size. The keyboard drove me nuts.

There are numerous variants on many of the devices and some have Wifi, some do not. Check out Smartphones, Cell Phones & Smart Phones at BlackBerry.com and see what takes your fancy, then come back here and browse, search and ask. Someone will pop up with advice and possibly an amusing answer.
    10-08-09 06:01 AM
    Do you need 3G? Yes, then Bold, Storm or Tour. No, then 8900 or else 8520 if cost conscious. 3G and wifi then Bold 9000 or wait for 9700. My personal opinion... Bold 9000 is the best all rounder. The extra keyboard width makes a big difference. Too big? Definitely not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 07:10 AM
    +1 for the Bold.

I got mine (1st BB) 2 weeks ago and it's without doubt the best phone/pda I have ever owned.

Lots of my iPhone owning mates have had a go on it and now all prefer it to the Apple, especially if you want to use it properly (work, e-mail etc) rather than just play silly games.

Sorry, that may sound a little preachy, but I'm in love with Blackberry.

Ian
    Last edited by Ian G; 10-08-09 at 08:18 AM. Reason: my spelling sucks.
    10-08-09 08:17 AM
    It depends what you want.

The Bold has a brilliant keyboard and a large screen and is 3G capable. However it is a very large phone in your hand, pocket or purse.

The 8900 is probably the most reliable BlackBerry. It has the highest resolution (brilliantly clear) screen is a reasonable size but has no 3G. This does not bother me but you may need this. The 8900 also has huge amounts of internal memory. More than any other model.

The 8520 is a small phone and has the new - no movng parts - trackpad. It is a low cost phone and has an adequate screen at best.

The Storm has had a stormy start in life and some swear buy it, others at it! It is a touch screen device and if you like these, check out this phone.

The Pearl range are tiny phones with a compromise on keyboard and screen size. I had an 8100 and truly loved its small size. The keyboard drove me nuts.

There are numerous variants on many of the devices and some have Wifi, some do not. Check out Smartphones, Cell Phones & Smart Phones at BlackBerry.com and see what takes your fancy, then come back here and browse, search and ask. Someone will pop up with advice and possibly an amusing answer.
    Very well said

Bold = Beast

But the Tour is nice too
    10-08-09 08:27 AM
    I'd say the Bold, in my opinion. 3G, wifi and a WONDERFUL screen.

I have Sprint and AT&T, I wasn't impressed with the Tour, compared to the Bold.
    10-08-09 02:00 PM
    Considering your carrier is T-Mobile, which does not carry the
    Bold, Storm or Tour, your best currently available option is the
    8900. IMO even if those devices were carried by TMo the 8900
    would still be the best choice.
    10-08-09 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD