so heres the thing i posted a thread about a problem i had with my htc on their forums about six months ago and never saw a reply. looking back there's been barely any other threads since mine. with crackberry you post a thread and receive replies instantly. Its amazing how much of a community blackberry has.

thank you guys and keep up the good work

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    TomJasper, zyben and robkd like this.
    12-18-12 07:30 PM
    Crackberry is indeed a great place to get help with your devices. In fact, all of Mobile Nations is great. If you're still looking for help with your HTC, I'd suggest posting at one of Crackberry's sister sites (WPcentral or Androidcentral depending on which HTC you have). You'll find a lot of helpful folks there as well, and probably even a few familiar faces from Crackberry.
    9of13, Elite1 and robkd like this.
    12-18-12 08:18 PM
    so heres the thing i posted a thread about a problem i had with my htc on their forums about six months ago and never saw a reply. looking back there's been barely any other threads since mine. with crackberry you post a thread and receive replies instantly. Its amazing how much of a community blackberry has.

Blackberry users are super responsive on any notification we get stuff done and dealt with asap.That LED is serious stuff.
    12-18-12 09:25 PM
    Alex_Hong, Elite1, robkd and 1 others like this.
    12-18-12 11:06 PM
    Android Central is great as is the Windows Mobile Nations site. Imore is a joke however and there are several other ios forums that trump Rene and his typical ios blinders-on mentality. Also agree crackberry is the undisputed bb forum place to be.
    12-19-12 12:20 AM

Right on and this loyal group bodes well for the future of BB.
    12-19-12 01:46 AM
    Welcome to CB. I've seldom encountered a more responsive and helpful group of people as on CB.

Thank you for posting your appreciation.
    12-19-12 04:50 AM
    This is an awesome community and one of the main reasons I will pick up BlackBerry 10 or 11

Sent from the awesome Sony xperia S
    12-19-12 05:15 AM
    CB IS the best BlackBerry site on the web.

Accurate reporting and helpful people. Balanced.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Alex_Hong, mikeo007 and Elite1 like this.
    12-19-12 08:19 AM