My guess because of the name change and stock name change there is a day turn around for RIM to be removed and BBRY to be added unless BBRY is afraid their stock is going to crash and decided to pull their stock off the nasdaq.
    02-04-13 06:42 AM
    02-04-13 06:50 AM
    My guess because of the name change and stock name change there is a day turn around for RIM to be removed and BBRY to be added unless BBRY is afraid their stock is going to crash and decided to pull their stock off the nasdaq.
    Wow, you've got to be trolling, right?
    jesse_h likes this.
    02-04-13 07:29 AM
    Did you go take a look? If you did, you'd have seen that BBRY is there and is climbing in pre market trading.
    02-04-13 07:32 AM
    hahahahahahahaha
    02-04-13 07:35 AM
    hahahahahahahaha
    Yeah, the new ticker is BBRY on NASDAQ and it appears to exist, so whatever. Maybe you shouldn't be getting your financial news from CP24!
    jesse_h likes this.
    02-04-13 07:53 AM
    lmfaooooo

why is everyone an expert at everything?
    jesse_h likes this.
    02-04-13 07:57 AM
    yeah, from now on only buying allowed, selling has been outlawed now with a new ticker and a new ZedZee
    02-04-13 08:49 AM
    Is it just me or is everyone getting a "malware" warning when clicking on that link? I'm using Google Chrome.
    02-04-13 09:07 AM
    Is it just me or is everyone getting a "malware" warning when clicking on that link? I'm using Google Chrome.
    Not just you - I get the same warning.
    02-04-13 09:48 AM
    You are right, this is the only explanation.
    02-04-13 09:50 AM
    You are right, this is the only explanation.
    No there is another explanation - City News (CP24) sucks. It always has & it always will.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    02-04-13 09:54 AM
    No there is another explanation - City News (CP24) sucks. It always has & it always will.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    What, you don't like Traffic, Weather and Murders?
    Last edited by emstardeluxe; 02-04-13 at 10:03 AM. Reason: formatting
    BravoZuluDelta likes this.
    02-04-13 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD