I know they're not final hardware.... But do the dev alpha devices have the same type of back as a PB? I hope the final ones do. Also, can you swipe apps closed, or just use the X?
    11-13-12 08:25 PM
    From what I've heard, the shell is made from rubberized plastic, and will feel the same as the PlayBook. You can also swipe apps to close them, just like WebOS.
    itr themes likes this.
    11-13-12 08:46 PM
    From what I've heard, the shell is made from rubberized plastic, and will feel the same as the PlayBook. You can also swipe apps to close them, just like WebOS.
    I really like the solid feel of the PB and would love that feel in the new devices (would have said "phones" but they are more than that now) I don't want a dainty feeling piece in hand, I want one I know will perform.
    11-13-12 10:27 PM
    I really like the solid feel of the PB and would love that feel in the new devices (would have said "phones" but they are more than that now) I don't want a dainty feeling piece in hand, I want one I know will perform.
    I'm also quite fond of the rubberized back of the PlayBook. It feels like the "ultimate" material to make a device out of. Unlike regular plastic, rubberized plastic does not scratch easily, does not attract fingerprints, has a premium feel and offers more grip.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    11-13-12 10:31 PM