Is it possible, with a lot of know-how, that a non-employee of the company could do a teardown of a Classic and a droid (maybe Nexus?) and force-make a Classic running droid? I know there would be a lot of code to write to recognize and use the PKB, but is it possible?
    03-07-16 12:26 PM
    If that same non-employee has access to the methods to load unofficial software onto a retail model BlackBerry, which nobody has.

And if that same non-employee is knowledgeable enough and willing enough to make drivers for whatever proprietary/niche hardware is inside the Classic and outside the scope of the Android driver library.
    03-07-16 12:28 PM
    I mean swapping hardware. Essentially gutting anything with BB software or code and fitting the droid components into the phone, integrating them with the existing camera, screen, and keyboard.
    03-07-16 12:30 PM
    Would it work with Priv components? The screen and battery take up most of the internals, I'd imagine a tight fit would be possible, and then you've got the framework of the keyboard code laid out.
    03-07-16 12:32 PM