So she can read text I get and knows when I get & make phone calls?
    01-23-16 10:19 AM
    That's why you need a second device playa.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 10:28 AM
    No. That possibly could be done with an Android devices, but not the BlackBerry one.

Posted via CB10
    lift and z10Jobe like this.
    01-23-16 10:49 AM
    There is a way but it is not a secret way.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 10:55 AM
    There are apps in BBW that will invisibly forward texts to email. But she'd have to have had your BlackBerry and your BBID in order to install it. Plus, the icon for the app would be on your phone somewhere.

Check your installed apps to be sure. It's pretty unlikely.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2813 / T-Mobile
    01-23-16 11:00 AM
    There are apps in BBW that will invisibly forward texts to email. But she'd have to have had your BlackBerry and your BBID in order to install it. Plus, the icon for the app would be on your phone somewhere.

Check your installed apps to be sure. It's pretty unlikely.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2813 / T-Mobile
    Yes, perfect example of this is Web watcher. It can be installed in any device and it gives the spy access to everything you type and receive in text FB, e-mail... etc., via Internet or app installed on your phone. Not sure if you can do it with BlackBerry but possible.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 07:14 AM
    It is a good idea to invest on a second cheap phone for hoes and prostitution.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 08:35 AM
    Are you cheating on her or what? Lol. Why so hostile?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 08:48 AM
    Yes she can so stop cheating on her

Honestly, and just my opinion. If that's the concern either you are doing something you shouldn't be, and deserve what happens from it, OR you can't trust the person in bed next to you, and you shouldn't be with her.

I don't think accessing your phone is the real problem... and even if you are comfortable about the data today - it does not fix this problem. And it is only a matter of time before this issue comes crashing down on you.

I don't know about you, but I don't have time to handle that kind of drama.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    robtanz likes this.
    01-28-16 09:52 AM
    Wow, everybody assuming the OP must be cheating. Ever hear of a boyfriend or girlfriend that is just way too possessive or untrusting?? There are lot's of people out there that never trust their mate, no matter what.
    Hey OP. If you are doing nothing wrong and your mate is displaying behavior that shows they don't trust you, then find a new mate. That type of person will never change and THEY are usually the ones that end up being the cheaters.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    01-28-16 11:39 AM
    I was thinking that maybe she setup Blend to work over mobile network on your phone to her PC. That was until I read the "phone calls" part.

I wonder if Blend for PC can be made to work on Windows 10 for phones.

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    01-28-16 11:58 AM
    Wow, everybody assuming the OP must be cheating. Ever hear of a boyfriend or girlfriend that is just way too possessive or untrusting?? There are lot's of people out there that never trust their mate, no matter what.
    That's what I said! If it isn't cheating then grow a pair and ditch em now before things go Micheal Meyers

jope28 likes this.
    01-28-16 02:45 PM
    This wouldn't happen to be your girlfriend, would it?

01-28-16 02:55 PM
    There are ways for this to happen. I will provide an example:

If your a Rogers customer you can register your phone number for Rogers one Number services, it's a free service.

Then your gf could have install the Rogers one Number app, and log in with your username and password.

Now every time someone sends your phone number a text, it will show up on your phone as a normal text, and it will show up on her number as a Rogers one Number message which also looks like a text but you can only read it in the app itself.

If you respond to the text on your phone, it will show the response on your gfs phone in the Rogers one Number app.

The app also handles phone calls, your not supposed to be able to take a call on the app and the phone at the same time, but I have played around with it and I was able to answer a call on my phone and also answer the call using the app on my tablet, so both devices were on the call and nobody would be able to tell this was the case.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-28-16 02:59 PM
    This actually depends on your carrier. If the Primary account holder request and allowed to have this option, he/she has the right to do so. Only upon request.
    01-28-16 03:22 PM
    You used to be able to ghost a simcard back in the day. I knew lots of people who did this but only for making calls. Never for receiving as the other phone with the ghosted number would ring as well. Don't think you can do this with the new Sims. I have a friend who wanted to have 3 or 4 phones with the same number, that way he could use what he wanted depending on the day and what he felt like using

If she only knows when you made or received a call she may just have figured out your passcode and checks it from time to time

Either way, if she's sneaky enough to try and do this behind your back, you should think about cutting her loose

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 03:40 PM
    I don't think so OP. However, I'm sure BlackBerry is tracking you now since they have jumped into bed with Google, lol...

If you're paranoid like this in regards to your relationship, then the relationship doesn't sound like a healthy one. Just an outside opinion!

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    KermEd likes this.
    01-30-16 01:36 PM
    I'd speculate that the OP is already aware of the condition of his relationship. However I'd say it would be prudent to resolve his suspicions before showing her the door. Cuz then he'd graduate from having a "GF spying on his phone" to having an "Ex spying on his phone", which is magnitudes worse.
    01-31-16 10:06 AM
    Well, to be fair. If she's tracking everything, she's tracking this thread.

02-01-16 09:32 AM

When it gets to this level of paranoia, you need to ask yourself if medication maybe required... lool

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    02-01-16 10:03 AM
    Does your girlfriend work for the NSA?
    02-01-16 02:42 PM

She's in TrackMybacksideHaven... ;-D

(no offense, just playing around! )

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    02-02-16 02:35 AM
    Sounds like it's time to ditch the b***h, and yourself a dumb one.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 11:56 AM
    Tell us more Captain Moral... I am all in in honesty and trust but to lecture a random stranger on internet...

Yes she can so stop cheating on her

Honestly, and just my opinion. If that's the concern either you are doing something you shouldn't be, and deserve what happens from it, OR you can't trust the person in bed next to you, and you shouldn't be with her.

I don't think accessing your phone is the real problem... and even if you are comfortable about the data today - it does not fix this problem. And it is only a matter of time before this issue comes crashing down on you.

I don't know about you, but I don't have time to handle that kind of drama.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 01:28 PM
    Run Forest run!
    02-16-16 06:53 PM
29 12