http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...-76nUw&cad=rja

Was looking up the Armada line and in this PDF of the 618 they show a blurry pad on page 2 that looks like it has had some stuff covered or blacked out to keep it plain or hidden. If you look it looks like they blacked out 3 things at the bottom. Could this be a picture of the new Blackberry Tablet with BB Menu key (left bottom), the trackpad (center), and the return key (right bottom) blacked out? It's a reach, but it doesn't look like any tablet that would run android.
    09-23-10 01:14 PM
    I hope not
    09-23-10 01:19 PM
    Wow that definitely don't look anything like what I was expecting. I agree lets hope not.
    09-23-10 01:24 PM
    No way would RIM allow them to add the image to their doc at this time. But if the BlackTab/SurfBook has this processor, big thumbs up.
    09-23-10 01:36 PM
    Here's a different one from the home page. My thinking is that RIM didn't have the time to crash a tablet program, so it will be closer to reference design.
    09-23-10 01:39 PM
    Also what Blackberry is this

Definitely a blackberry design because of the ear speaker. Photochop or preview?
    09-23-10 01:44 PM
    @Inichols. That's the Darth Odin Refresh.

The black chrome looks good on it. I'd sport it for a while...
    09-23-10 01:50 PM
    The fuzzy tablet in the pdf is a mock-up image. It is just a place-holder for what they are talking about. As the figure caption says: "Platform Reference Design". The only way that could be similar to the Blackpad is if RIM was mentioned (it wasn't).

DJ
    09-23-10 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD