So i've spent my last 2 afternoons at ICE trying to install the net on my Roger's BB with no luck

the phone has been unlocked and the call feature works well but can't get anything going that has to do with the net - and neither can the people at ICE

any suggestions?

How did you unlock yours Paradise?

(side Q- how do you find the mobile net here in CR?)

I have a friend there with the same problem...did you ever get this figured out? If so, please let me know!

Thanks so much.
    09-21-09 02:28 PM
    I want to know which models can I buy in USA and then 4 sure connect it in COsta Rica plis. I am going back home next month and want to buy two blackberrys in USA.
    THanks

So happy! Pura Vida! [/QUOTE]
    11-12-09 03:03 PM
    I want to know 4 sure which model of black berry can i buy in USA and then connec in Costa Rica without problems at ICT, please, i am movin back home next month.

Pura vida,
    11-12-09 03:07 PM
    I want to know 4 sure which model of black berry can i buy in USA and then connec in Costa Rica without problems at ICT, please, i am movin back home next month.

Pura vida,

You can get the bold 9000 or 9700. The curve 8900, and the original Storm, I would buy the 9700 since it is 3G, and finally since december Costar Rica has a 3G network, which is working great.
    Now, for the guys/gals that are coming down for vacations or business, by the end of February 2010 ICE (Local and only provider) will be selling pre paid SIMs, so you will not need a contract, just come, go to a store and get the chip

And just in case... google maps works perfect down here... there is no turn by turn capabilities... but at least you will not get lost

If you have mor questions regarding the service down here... just BBM me.

Cheers.
    02-06-10 12:38 PM
    wow $20 a month!
    02-08-10 07:10 PM
    I looked on Sprint's website yesterday and they list the phones that they have that will work in Costa Rica. We're heading there in April and I'm just hoping the new Tour2 is out by then so I'll have a phone that works. The Tour is on the list, so, it goes to figure the Tour2 will be as well. Thanks for the info!
    02-09-10 08:17 AM
    So, from what I understand, the Verizon Tour, which is replacing the World Edition, works in Costa Rica.

We may be traveling there in 2011. I have a Tour and feel comfy it will work, but I am sure it will do nothing but get better by 2011.
    05-03-10 09:14 PM
    $20?! A mi me gusta! Yo quiero viver en Costa Rica!
    Lo puedo? Los brasile�os, ellos son bien venidos?

Sorry if I by accidently hurt the grammar at any point, we (some might find this surprising) DON'T speak Spanish in Brasil.
    05-03-10 10:28 PM
    Que suerte! Asi que cuando tenga la oportunidad de visitar Costa Rica podre usar mi 9700! Yo tengo servicio internacional en mi plan celular, asi que me imagino que no tendre ningun problema.
    Felicidades a Uds por alla!!!
    05-04-10 02:56 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD