My company uses Outlook for email/calendar. If you want your email routed you have to use the company issued (I have to pay) Trio. Is there anyway to push my corp email to my yahoo account.

I don't want two pda's. I hate the Trio and love my BB! Any help would be great. BTW, our tech service will not tell me how to push my corp to yahoo. I just need to see emails so I can capture ASAP stuff.

Thanks!
    08-08-08 07:11 PM
    You would have to set that up in Outlook.

I know you can set rules using the "Rules Wizard"
    08-08-08 09:09 PM
    Btw if your tech service won't tell you then forwarding email to another account is more than likely against company policy and can get your terminated.
    08-08-08 09:10 PM
    Thanks! They are very conservative with everything...annoying but understandable.
    08-08-08 09:33 PM
    I'm not sure, but I think yahoo charges a premium fee to forward email to Outlook, etc.
    08-08-08 09:35 PM
    I'm not sure, but I think yahoo charges a premium fee to forward email to Outlook, etc.

He wants the Outlook to go to Yahoo, not the other way around.
    08-08-08 10:18 PM
    Thanks! They are very conservative with everything...annoying but understandable.

No problem. I haven't been able to use the internet/data on my BB, but I won't even mess with that.
    08-08-08 10:19 PM
    My company uses Outlook for email/calendar. If you want your email routed you have to use the company issued (I have to pay) Trio. Is there anyway to push my corp email to my yahoo account.
    From a technical standpoint, your email and other Outlook info can be pushed directly to your BB, forget about Yahoo. This is an excerpt from the Desktop Manager 4.5 help file:

"If your BlackBerry device is associated with a Microsoft Outlook email account that uses Microsoft Exchange Server version 5.5 or later and does not use a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, you can use the BlackBerry Desktop Redirector to forward email messages and organizer data to and from your device."

If you leave your computer (and Desktop Redirector) running 24X7, it will forward your exchange messages to your BB.

Desktop Redirector is installed with Desktop Manager. Look in the Blackberry program folder.

Now, from a "Will I get fired?" standpoint... better ask.

Bob
    08-08-08 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD