I am new to this and just wondering.....I copied a BBM conversation (was only supposed to be a portion but oops copied the whole thing). Anyways, I pasted that BBM conversation to a text message I was having with someone else. I am just wondering if the orginal BBM contact will know that I've done that, or will they have access or somehow see the text message that I pasted the BBM into??? Comments?
    09-18-12 09:11 PM
    No, it's just text. The original BBM contact will never know.
    09-18-12 09:13 PM
    So there's absolutely no way?? Just that the original BBM person is now acting very strange and not talking to me. Was just wondering if it's a fluke or if they by chance, somehow would have seen it. Because I'm sure if they did.....that's the reaction I would get! OOPS!
    09-18-12 09:16 PM
    So there's absolutely no way?? Just that the original BBM person is now acting very strange and not talking to me. Was just wondering if it's a fluke or if they by chance, somehow would have seen it. Because I'm sure if they did.....that's the reaction I would get! OOPS!
    Maybe the other person said something...or your BBM contact read your forum post
    09-18-12 09:22 PM
    No I'm sure the other person didn't say anything either.....they'd have as much to lose as me!
    What do you mean the BBM contact read from my forum post?
    09-18-12 09:23 PM
    I am new to this and just wondering.....I copied a BBM conversation (was only supposed to be a portion but oops copied the whole thing). Anyways, I pasted that BBM conversation to a text message I was having with someone else. I am just wondering if the orginal BBM contact will know that I've done that, or will they have access or somehow see the text message that I pasted the BBM into??? Comments?

Yes if you copy & pasted the entier BBM chat & sent it as a text, then yes they would see it.
    09-18-12 09:26 PM
    Reading your post = reading this thread you created.

As everyone stated your BBM contact cannot in any way at all see what you send in a text even if it were part of your conversation.

The likely explanation is someone who knows what you sent and knows that contact told them.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 09-18-12 at 09:31 PM.
    09-18-12 09:28 PM
    Yes if you copy & pasted the entier BBM chat & sent it as a text, then yes they would see it.
    If the text was sent to someone other than the person in the BBM chat I don't think that can happen.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    09-18-12 09:30 PM
    Yes that correct, I missed read the post, The Original BBM would not know what you have done.
    09-18-12 09:57 PM
    Thank you all so very much for your feedback! I feel much better now!
    09-18-12 11:16 PM
    Oh what a tangled web we weave...
    hpjrt and JKeigh like this.
    09-19-12 09:21 AM
    My money would be on the other person having said something or shown the copied convo to the original person. Regardless of what one might have to "lose" the option of "losing" less by 'fessing up may seem to attractive to some.

Can you be 100% positive, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the other person didn't say anything? Or that the original person had 0 access to the 2nd person's phone, or even your own for that matter?
    09-19-12 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD