Have you ever just browsed the world on Google Maps? What kind of things have you seen that made you go "wow!" on Google Maps? Maybe the pyramids in Egypt or the Easter Island heads. Post your findings!
    I saw on the Yahoo! homepage yesterday that someone found the outline of Atlantis in the Atlantic ocean, Its about 600 miles west from Morocco in Africa. I thought it was pretty cool.
    02-21-09 11:30 AM
    I have used it (and Google Earth on the laptop) to view the area and towns of Iraq where I was stationed, near the Syrian border. I can make out buildings I went to, and even see where my bed used to be, tanks and all.......
    02-21-09 11:59 AM
    I have also looked at many places with google maps. Its funny cause when you put in my address my neighbor is walking his dog and its crappin in my yard lol. I was quick to show that to him one day when I was outside on my bb - we had a good laugh
    02-21-09 12:04 PM
    i am a design builder in pittsburgh,pa and its cool to see the projects i have done, also sending the links to potential clients....

i get lost on the laptop sometimes on the weekends crusing the earth....

cool thread by the way.....
    02-21-09 12:14 PM
    The Eiffel tower looks unreal on google Earth because of how tall it is. The satellite photo catches the tower at a strange angle. Check it out

Did anyone really see atlantis? That's crazy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 12:15 PM
    Wow Ill have to check out the Eiffel tower. But yeah look on google or yahoo for "Atlantis Google Earth" its pretty cool. Theres a whole bunch of stuff to look for. I made a list but cant find it, should of used the MemoPad! lol
    02-21-09 12:20 PM
    I dl'd and installed Google Earth and have entered my home address. I can zoom in and see the general area but it's all fuzzy. How do I get a clear clean view of my house? How often are the images updated?
    02-21-09 12:26 PM
    I like to random street view places on the go on my berry. I actually found the diner from Seinfeld somewhere but forgot where but it was called something else. Love looking at random stuff on google maps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 12:31 PM
    is this included in the simply everything plan or is it a seperate charge?
    02-21-09 03:05 PM
    Look up the Kodak Theater in Los Angeles. The image was made right before the Oscars I would guess the day before or day of, and you can look at the red carpet and everything.
    04-22-13 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD